We should do more runs!

Yes! 0.53858024691358 53.9% [ 349 ]
Yes! 0.12808641975309 12.8% [ 83 ]
NO U 0.095679012345679 9.6% [ 62 ]
Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Eloquent Exhibitionist

A Random Act of Terror
And we have become exceedingly proficient at it.
Tru dat emotion_brofist

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Dark Light Doom

So are we doing anything I've given up on the whole job hunting thing. I'll do it later. When I'm not as hyper.
Apple is giving up on Gaia for the night. Tis no crews, and it's almost bedtime

So goodnight Gaia~ heart

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Apple Blossom19
Dark Light Doom

So are we doing anything I've given up on the whole job hunting thing. I'll do it later. When I'm not as hyper.

So goodnight Gaia~ heart

Terror is stuck up for the next hour working on history homework that's due tomorrow because he procrastinated like a mofo sweatdrop

>proceeds to lurk thread instead of doing the 25 remaining questions ninja

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
A Random Act of Terror
Robotic Chibi-tan
How much of a chatterbox has this thread become? Part of the problem with having this forum be ZOMG based, is that while you form friendships and relationships here, it's hard to have discussions of non zomg related stuff. Sometimes I just feel shitty and I want my z!f friends to make me feel better, but it's not like I can just make a thread going "Z!F I FEEL LIKE s**t, ZOMGAIAN FRIENDS PLEASE MAKE ME FEEL BETTER" even though sometimes I really want to. To hell with the mods. Jk, jk. The mods have every right to move threads like that to the CB. It wud just be nice if they didnt always have to.

The mods could never truly get rid of the can of spam that is MLH.

This is the 45th z!Fcb thread we have made.

Haha I see. Well when I am having a shitty day, is I allowed to post here then?

I_Am_Cowbows_Fan's Princess

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Apple Blossom19
Dark Light Doom

So goodnight Gaia~ heart

Night night Apple~

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Apple Blossom19
Robotic Chibi-tan
How much of a chatterbox has this thread become? Part of the problem with having this forum be ZOMG based, is that while you form friendships and relationships here, it's hard to have discussions of non zomg related stuff. Sometimes I just feel shitty and I want my z!f friends to make me feel better, but it's not like I can just make a thread going "Z!F I FEEL LIKE s**t, ZOMGAIAN FRIENDS PLEASE MAKE ME FEEL BETTER" even though sometimes I really want to. To hell with the mods. Jk, jk. The mods have every right to move threads like that to the CB. It wud just be nice if they didnt always have to.
Considering that you posted in the zF! unofficial and tolerated spam thread, you put your post in the right place cat_3nodding

Also: emotion_hug

and this makes me feel happy, cause, well, my days are all better than Hitler's imho heart

Aww, thanks Apple emotion_hug And that is so funny XD

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
A Random Act of Terror
Apple Blossom19
Dark Light Doom

So goodnight Gaia~ heart

Terror is stuck up for the next hour working on history homework that's due tomorrow because he procrastinated like a mofo sweatdrop

This was my day, right here.

Which is why I didn't go on that smEB run. ;o; Sorry I missed you guys! I had to get 3 homework assignments done that are all due tomorrow. =w=;;

Procrastination, yeeeaaaaahhhh~ sweatdrop

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Robotic Chibi-tan
A Random Act of Terror
Robotic Chibi-tan

We're all having shitty days, mang o3o

Auntie/Uncle terror will open an ear.

*Depending on your personal preference o3o

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ren Orenji Doragon
A Random Act of Terror
Apple Blossom19
Dark Light Doom

So goodnight Gaia~ heart

This was my day, right here.

Which is why I didn't go on that smEB run. ;o; Sorry I missed you guys! I had to get 3 homework assignments done that are all due tomorrow. =w=;;

Procrastination, yeeeaaaaahhhh~ sweatdrop

emotion_brofist

It's only 60 questions (which requires reading O3O) so I have no real reason to complain. It would only take me about 40 minutes per set or about 2hrs 15 minutes with gaia time inbetween o3o

Thankfully physics isn't due until i get back from break emotion_awesome

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Robotic Chibi-tan
Apple Blossom19
Robotic Chibi-tan
Considering that you posted in the zF! unofficial and tolerated spam thread, you put your post in the right place cat_3nodding

and this makes me feel happy, cause, well, my days are all better than Hitler's imho heart

I'm still wondering when Terror will use it to do a "DMS open to the public" one cat_wink
[EDIT:] Apple gives free hugs, so yeah have a shitty day, come and hug her emotion_hug

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Apple Blossom19
Robotic Chibi-tan
Apple Blossom19
Robotic Chibi-tan

I'm still wondering when Terror will use it to do a "DMS open to the public" one cat_wink
[EDIT:] Apple gives free hugs, so yeah have a shitty day, come and hug her emotion_hug

I think its a little too late for it now ninja

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
A Random Act of Terror
Robotic Chibi-tan
A Random Act of Terror
Robotic Chibi-tan

My personal perference? Women. Turns out when I drink, I go COMPLETELY lesbo. And I'm an "I love you" Drunk. Why are you having shitty days? sad
/asks about your problems so she doesnt feel as bad when she rants about all of hers.
Seriously, though, what's been up with you, terrorz?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

A Random Act of Terror
I think its a little too late for it now ninja
Nah! I think that the oldbies would love it xD

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Apple Blossom19
Robotic Chibi-tan
Apple Blossom19
Robotic Chibi-tan

User Image

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Robotic Chibi-tan
A Random Act of Terror
Robotic Chibi-tan
A Random Act of Terror
Robotic Chibi-tan

My personal perference? Women. Turns out when I drink, I go COMPLETELY lesbo. And I'm an "I love you" Drunk. Why are you having shitty days? sad
/asks about your problems so she doesnt feel as bad when she rants about all of hers.
Seriously, though, what's been up with you, terrorz?

Friday, terror got out of a 2 month old relationshit (that actually ended 2 months ago), friend's from terror's past keep digging up old memories (particularly pictures on facebook), which add to the toll of an already emotionally damaged terror o3o

On top of that, Terror wonders for one of his gaia friends who never posts anymore. Last time he talked to her, some pretty upsetting news came up from it, and he hasn't talked to her in quite some time. Believe it or not, Terror cares deeply for his Gaia friends, most of which are like family to him.

On the bright side, saturday, terror got his cast removed o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces