< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 605 606 607 > >> >>> »|

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Woo-hoo! *cuts ribbon*

This thread is officially open for business. Speaking of business I really need to get my hands on another Obsidian Maquitl. We should do a Throneroom run some time soon. I'd say now, but I think most people are asleep.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Woot! MLH is officially back in business! emotion_yatta

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Zzyli

Woo-hoo! *cuts ribbon*

This thread is officially open for business. Speaking of business I really need to get my hands on another Obsidian Maquitl. We should do a Throneroom run some time soon. I'd say now, but I think most people are asleep.

Thank you so much, Zzy! emotion_hug I love you! heart

You should use the post with the deva pic to provide details of what run we're currently so people can join us if they want and also notifications of any raids that we might be having. 3nodding

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Silk Kanishk

Thank you so much, Zzy! emotion_hug I love you! heart

You should use the post with the deva pic to provide details of what run we're currently so people can join us if they want and also notifications of any raids that we might be having. 3nodding

I kind of thought that's why I had the news post. *shrugs*

Maybe I can use it for screenies & stuff. I don't know. I may just leave Deva there, or pull out some of my DMS paint squiggles.

Also, I am so keen to start crewing again. Top 10 placing in fishing for Bassken and junk (or at least I think junk, I didn't get to check the last minute standings) is awesome, but I've missed my ZOMG crying

Barton Sweetheart

*blinks*

YAYNESS.

Nice one Zzyli count me in for helping as and when I can.

Invisible Nerd

this is great! emotion_kirakira
I'm looking forward to a tuna sandwich.

Conservative Man-Lover

12,325 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
FIRST. emotion_awesome

..Rather, SECOND.

PAGE. emotion_eyebrow

BUT THAT'S TOTALLY OKAY BECAUSE I'M STILL GOING DOWN IN HISTORY BY POSTING.

ANYWAYS, CONGRATULATIONS McTHREAD. emotion_awesome

User Image

Conservative Man-Lover

12,325 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
IN OTHER NEWS, THOUGH.

I'm totally thinking about maybe contributing a drawing or two for PRETTYPRETTY KAWAII DESU FORMATTING.

emotion_dowant

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Rainbow'll help when she can emotion_kirakira

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

Zealand_Aquarius

Rainbow Filled Nights

OkayThankYouGoodBye

I love all you guys! Thanks!

Lord Macaron

Awesome biggrin . If you know a time that you'll have several hours free, and you've got a CL of over about 11.5, we can see about getting a run sorted for you.

Invisible Nerd

Zzyli

I see. My cl is only 11.0 now so I guess it'll take me a couple of days weeks to get there. x) Thank you so much and I'll let you know when I have time. C:

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lord Macaron

I see. My cl is only 11.0 now so I guess it'll take me a couple of days weeks to get there. x) Thank you so much and I'll let you know when I have time. C:

It should be great! With the 12.5 animated in Green Maze, below 11.5, your damage output is minimal which makes the run a lot harder. Just as a heads-up, in a Green Maze/Tuna crew, you definitely won't need Cat or Solar, so if you have one of those rings levelled, consider utilising a CL swap to a different ring (Mantis, Hack, Integrity/Fitness, Wish and Meat are all lovely rings).

Barton Sweetheart

Lord Macaron
Zzyli

ONLY 11.0! ONLY 11.0 sir you should never just say that you are an only anything. But YAY anyway.

Anyway anyone around for some DMSing?

Invisible Nerd

Zzyli

It should be great! With the 12.5 animated in Green Maze, below 11.5, your damage output is minimal which makes the run a lot harder. Just as a heads-up, in a Green Maze/Tuna crew, you definitely won't need Cat or Solar, so if you have one of those rings levelled, consider utilising a CL swap to a different ring (Mantis, Hack, Integrity/Fitness, Wish and Meat are all lovely rings).

Thanks for letting me know. To be honest, the only rings that I have levelled up is my meat, hack and mantis. x) I can't wait! I have a friend at 11.0 as well and she's usually free so I'll let her know about this wonderful thread.

Invisible Nerd

Zealand_Aquarius

ONLY 11.0! ONLY 11.0 sir you should never just say that you are an only anything. But YAY anyway.

Anyway anyone around for some DMSing?

Oh dear. D: I meant to say that I haven't levelled up to 11.5 yet. What you just said boosted up my confidence level. xD thank you! The cake was amazing by the way. I cannot believe I'm on it. :')

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff