1. You should LINK to the information, or don't include the spoiler tags at all for those if all you do is tell everyone to scroll down.
2. Meat should not be a requirement if you are using a tank. ( Unless they're acceptably low ) Most people are trying to wean others off of meat, not onto it. Bandage should only go onto a healer. Rageables should be given to each DPSer. That way the need for bandage is diminished.
3. I don't think Solar should be a listed attack. Grue sucks, but you should be able to pick up just fine after an attack from it.
4. Libel does not mean what you think it means.
5. It would help if you put in a code thing where your applications forms are, so people can easily copy+paste it into a reply.
6. I think Bump should be removed from the No list, as should QS, and both should be added into a list of "Sometimes Rings" along with the remaining unlisted attacks.
It is not that you were ignored, I'm sorry but the person is not online, and I'm in no position to act for her, I made a point to someone saying there were already threads out there, but I don't have any say in the criticism [constructive or otherwise...]
EDIT: And I don't know, I fell like if people want to they can bring it.. it's up their because it is an option sweatdrop not mandatory what so ever ^^