Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
AlluredDream
hahacaseyx_
You can quote me whenever you need a tank.
Today I'm just speeding until I have to leave, but I'm usually on every day anyways.
I'd like to just remind you there are times when people don't really want to teach. So you should have your rings already set up.

Haha I completely understand, but then again that is the reason why I created this topic so I can met people who are willing to teach/explore/learn. xD

I am sorry but I don't think I am up to calibur with what you are offering. ^ v ^
Perhaps when I improve.

You misunderstood. I mean, I'll tell you what rings you should have for dms so when we're actually in crew, we don't have to mess around and waste time. I'm fine with you asking questions, telling you if somethings wrong, I meant specifically your ringset.

Dapper Explorer

krenaes
i can switch servers & help out a bit. you're on buzz saw, right?

sad that some people don't remember that they were new to all this at one time sweatdrop

Thank you- you're very kind redface but I am just trying to learn the ropes and everything so I may not be that useful or equipped! Ah yes I shall be going there shortly.

Haha, I can understand the reasoning though!! Sometimes people have to learn things the hard way and once they get up there you can't slow em down. It is cool with me that people get lost in the excitement. but what I can't figure out is why there are so many people in the game that "seem" gee I dunno just plain rude I guess. sad

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
AlluredDream

:]

Just so you know. It's kinda of hard to get a crew on the top servers.

I suggest going to teh bottom Server tends to have more people to crew. But it's only a suggestion. and im free now.

Dapper Explorer

Quote:
You misunderstood. I mean, I'll tell you what rings you should have for dms so when we're actually in crew, we don't have to mess around and waste time. I'm fine with you asking questions, telling you if somethings wrong, I meant specifically your ringset.

I am thankful for your help but I think the problem is more so that the rings I have for dms are not the calibur that they should be. xD I personally like to mess around and waste time, hehe.

Assimilated Bunny

AlluredDream
krenaes

sad that some people don't remember that they were new to all this at one time sweatdrop

Thank you- you're very kind redface but I am just trying to learn the ropes and everything so I may not be that useful or equipped! Ah yes I shall be going there shortly.

Haha, I can understand the reasoning though!! Sometimes people have to learn things the hard way and once they get up there you can't slow em down. It is cool with me that people get lost in the excitement. but what I can't figure out is why there are so many people in the game that "seem" gee I dunno just plain rude I guess. sad
have you looked at the guides & learned what rings you need & a bit of what to expect?

anyway, i'm there 3nodding

Dapper Explorer

krenaes
AlluredDream
krenaes

have you looked at the guides & learned what rings you need & a bit of what to expect?

anyway, i'm there 3nodding
I am sorry something has come up ; ~ ;

Assimilated Bunny

no worries - maybe next time heart 3nodding

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Im free usually on weekends and I wouldn't mind exploring. I don't care too much for the money but I would like to level up at least

Dapper Explorer

Cerebus05
Im free usually on weekends and I wouldn't mind exploring. I don't care too much for the money but I would like to level up at least

I completely understand the feeling!! ; v ; Sadly I have now learned how far away I am from being able to go to DMS. I need to do a lot of work before I can go/do anything.

Please forgive me. sweatdrop

Dapper Explorer

Quote:
:]

Just so you know. It's kinda of hard to get a crew on the top servers.

I suggest going to teh bottom Server tends to have more people to crew. But it's only a suggestion. and im free now.

Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!

Dapper Explorer

krenaes
no worries - maybe next time heart 3nodding

Thank you so much for offering to help me! Sadly I realized today how far away I am from my goal.
Which saddens me quite a bit but I least I have new direction! Thank you again!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff