Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm considering starting a project with this new Battle system. I don't want to divulge too much information about it, but I will say it will be community oriented and will be focusing on helping anyone and everyone with the new system once it's out.

What I need now are people who are interested in helping others and collecting information about the system once it's released. I'll say that I'm not going to half-a** something like this and just keep information written down on paper in my binder, I'll be going full out with this. What I can do as far as creating things online for this I'll keep to myself at this point, but just know that it is extensive.

If you are interested in being apart of this project, please let me know and we can get together and discuss this further when we have enough people.
i would like to help but you just tell me what to do dude
I like helping people!

It'd help if I knew what you were planning on doing though. All this secrecy is kinda... stinky. Smells like fish. xp
makes me curious...

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
Fishy? Like what, a scam? He's not asking for anything. rolleyes
Basically gathering as much information about everything we can and putting it into a database for others to access. As well as writing up tutorials and other helpful guides.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
everyone here is a red x...But seriously, I'll help.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I think your trying to take the place of the devoted regs around here :3

If you need any info go to one of the faq pages kay ^^
GenTrigger

Yeah, I'm trying to become popular by offering my scripting knowledge in an effort to replace people who post more than I do. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and quite frankly I'm disappointed in this. It lowers my opinion of Gaia posters if they're concerned with their "spotlight" being taken away from someone who has a bit of free time and wishes to help.
sounds fun helping is fun
DamienBlade
GenTrigger

Yeah, I'm trying to become popular by offering my scripting knowledge in an effort to replace people who post more than I do. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and quite frankly I'm disappointed in this. It lowers my opinion of Gaia posters if they're concerned with their "spotlight" being taken away from someone who has a bit of free time and wishes to help.

We're trying to reduce redunancy on the MMO forums here. Having 50 different FAQ's for the same thing is kinda silly, don't you think?
You can certainly make a new FAQ, just make sure you know that you want to do.
Sounds like what my clan is doing, except we're going to help those in the BS, like heal others or save them. And we're collecting data as well.
humm i might help

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
TwilightXIII
DamienBlade
GenTrigger

We're trying to reduce redunancy on the MMO forums here. Having 50 different FAQ's for the same thing is kinda silly, don't you think?
You can certainly make a new FAQ, just make sure you know that you want to do.

He speaks the truth.

I don't care about how many people are around here but your thread has no real purpose or theme to it while the others have subjects.

Dapper Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
*raises hand* (o^-^)/

I'll try to help if I can. I'm pretty good at remembering monster spawns 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff