Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

Okay as usual the fine people hanging out on the beach seem to be.. broadcasting from another dimension and cannot hear me so is there anyone else about to do some ring farming right now or any time soon? I haven't seen a slash ring in many years.

I will fight alongside the group if there is anything level 7 and down.

But seriously this is getting ridiculous I have almost every other ring but slash seems to be non existent.

Animal Animal

27,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Stray Insanity
Okay as usual the fine people hanging out on the beach seem to be.. broadcasting from another dimension and cannot hear me.

That was just golden. 10/10

Just keep trying. Do a lot of PS I got all my rings and countless doubles on my time there, you shouldn't have any problems getting a crew there. cat_3nodding

Omnipresent Warlord

You should focus on raising your level and smob. The chances of getting a ring drop are pretty good there compared to most other spots.

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Raise your level a bit more and do the Otami quests. At the end Blaze lets you choose a ring.

Dedicated Lunatic

NfS_Ghost
Raise your level a bit more and do the Otami quests. At the end Blaze lets you choose a ring.

Yeah no this account can't seem to get rings from NPCs. They tell me to choose a ring then don't give me one. 90% of the rings I have were drops.

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stray Insanity
NfS_Ghost

Yeah no this account can't seem to get rings from NPCs. They tell me to choose a ring then don't give me one. 90% of the rings I have were drops.

Aww that sucks. Then I'd suggest Papa Saw farming, that's the easiest way to get ring drops, if you're below CL 10.

Popular Humorist

12,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
raise your luck and crew a lot. try chests and dungeons

crewing increases your chances of drops

so does luck but crewing gives you more chances

btw i hear that each place has its own drops of rings

like... shuriken in zen garden

gl!

Newbie Noob

Stray Insanity
...seem to be.. broadcasting from another dimension and cannot hear me ...
rofl rofl rofl

on topic: i have noticed a few things, so bear with me as well. it appears to be that some rings will drop in different areas more frequently than in other areas. the frequency seems to depend on the necessity of the ring. for example: iron (a buff that prevents enemies from putting you too sleep or catting you) drops for me in Shallow Seas when i fight queen lorelei, at the EB fight in the Sea Lab Compound, or when fighting masks in Otami Ruins. (this isn't the only ring drop i get in these areas, but i get them "more often" wink

i would, based on my theory, assume that "slash" would drop in areas where animated are most like to mob. for example: the bootsnakes in deadman's pass or outlaw pups in bass'ken lake or tiny terrors in otami ruins. again just a theory, but using "luck rings" and "luck ringsets" may improve the odds of dropping the ring you need to complete your rings.

there is also a quest ring reward, in beating End Boss for the first time. if you get the quest asking you to save Marshall in SS, then attempt to fight and win the EB battle (even on easy) you will receive the ring reward option where you can pick the last of the rings you need. (you would have to go to Barton's Bar, speed through the talking, and get the option before leaving. if you accidentally exit the bar, you can always run back in, but you have to finish the conversation part). Ps. you can't leave a smeb crew before going to bar or you won't get the ring option.

tl;dr = GL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces