Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Browser

I just wanna see if smob got this new set of standards or something. Or if my smobbing skills rusted over the course of not playing for a few months (<-- a forgetful person.)

Player description: I heal when I can. I try to keep up when I lag. I also follow instructions, except when I am 100 percent sure they are contradicting with what I know ( Like I have to bring turtle or something). Doesn't use power-ups. You know, just an average player.

I figured asking here would be better than no one crewing a random. Unless majority of you are at DMS... emotion_facepalm

Additional stuff: Just finished reading the general info for s2mob. I'm telling you now, people-who-are-particular-to-the-ring-assignments, I have no sugar rush, sweetheart, nor an integrity ring. Also, don't forget to actually tell me this is what you plan on doing.

This is only a present time offer. By present time- it has to be now (Or the next 2-3 hours). Not trying to sound special or anything. I can't usually play due to excessive lag (I use an old laptop, no one using the desktop is a golden opportunity for me).

Invisible Browser

Right. Thank you for the consideration zOMG people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff