Welcome to Gaia! ::

I entered zomg after like months of inactivity on that thing and I saw NO ONE mad

Salty Aggressor

Stroll Through The Waters
I entered zomg after like months of inactivity on that thing and I saw NO ONE mad

Depends on the server...Usually Bill's Ranch and Village Greens are most populated. Smob/PS have seemed to died off...
eliza_bunnypooh

Depends on the server...Usually Bill's Ranch and Village Greens are most populated. Smob/PS have seemed to died off...

Aww man that sucks, I used to love smobbing and mobbing and mebbing and smebbing!! crying

Salty Aggressor

eliza_bunnypooh

Aww man that sucks, I used to love smobbing and mobbing and mebbing and smebbing!! crying

Yeahhh you'd have to constantly check if you want to find any crews. I haven't seen more than a few people at GB on any server the past 2 weeks or so while my friend said she got a crew the other day...Odd situation

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff