Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Seems to me like the energy is swirling near a large body of water. Could the energy be going into Labtech X's location?

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
This is a great thread, there's alot of things I didn't notice in Zomg until you mentioned some the spirals and odds shaped land formations. *clicks subscribe button* BTW I noticed something interesting about one of the fluffs in Bassken a while back. When I was fighting in Bassken I killed a Mama fluff and went to an area across from the null chamber. She respawned and I remember her talking about "returning from the null void" or something like that.

Retro Punk

Toasty Ermine
Ok i think that the light signifies a single even happening that is somehow drawing the null chamber planet to us (whether it has a conscience or not) that event could probly be that big explosion (the one that resulted in the crater) or it could be us kicking a** with zOMG! rings.

Actually , the crater creation is explained in the manga. WHat isnt explained is how they came about with the ring technology . Or how they were able to harness the null crystals.

2-Dtitan

6. Although the Null crystal planet in space is not the one we go to. If so how do we breathe? How does it produce oxygen?

I think that the lager crystal in space IS the one we go to. But we teleport to the inside of it . And on the inside there is an atmosphere. OR, while inside the null chamber we aren't really in a physical form but in an energy form. Which would explain the energy trails coming and going in that picture (and not needing to breathe in space). Those are probably Gaians comeing and going to the null chamber.

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Yes! I love a good detective story & I love zOMG, so to have them both at once is just awesome

Star Lover

This...is just awesome. Really. LOVE this idea. heart

I think I'll go with theory 1. Or maybe its something similar to it.
Hmm....

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Oh snap I've gotta update. O_O

Sorry for the break guys, I'll be uploading pictures and bringing out new things I noticed. ^ ^
*is excited*

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
stressed

I was working on the pics I took but something went wrong and I lost them all. Sorry guys, you'll have to wait a bit longer.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Ok, uploading now.

Dapper Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
II-Mystic Memories-II
This is a great thread, there's alot of things I didn't notice in Zomg until you mentioned some the spirals and odds shaped land formations. *clicks subscribe button* BTW I noticed something interesting about one of the fluffs in Bassken a while back. When I was fighting in Bassken I killed a Mama fluff and went to an area across from the null chamber. She respawned and I remember her talking about "returning from the null void" or something like that.

Good stuff! The animated are probably formed from Ghi energy, and most likely return to and spawn from the Null crystals or Null chamber itself. This would explain why they are so afraid of it, AND why zomgers never really "die", they only "daze". In theory, you could only die with no HP, no Ghi, no Rings (to focus the Ghi), and even then I'm not sure.

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
this is a good idea...JK give out a lot of hints.. that need to be archived confused

Shirtless Trader

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
That Crystal in space is what remains of the home planet of the P3s. That's what I believe anyway, given that they react to the rings the same ways that the Animated do.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Well the images are up. I'm gonna go and cry in the corner now. I'll try and see if I can find a way to make it all bigger. xP I'll be back to explain it all.

Questions? Fire away.

Fashionable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I really wanted to read that but....
All that text man.

Although I got some crazy conspiracys about gaia myself twisted

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
OMG its kirby
All that text man.

Aw, it'll hook you in. It's only gonna be more later. Juicy secrets are in the text. ^ ^ Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, I finally got in all the pics now.

EDIT: I added a recap at the end for certain people. heart No offense guys. xP

Fashionable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Cirnol64
OMG its kirby
All that text man.

Aw, it'll hook you in. It's only gonna be more later. Juicy secrets are in the text. ^ ^ Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, I finally got in all the pics now.

Those pics are beautiful
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas