Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
i know he said there would be clue if you look carefully through DMS...need to ask if it relates to the overall zOMG! or just the story behind DMS itself :[
wolfox444
i agree i think gambinos are the descendants of gaia...

as for DMS... check out the information thread on it (comps loading too slow so i wont find the link)... it says that the new plot will be integrated into gaia's main plot... so even if it is a zomg-side plot... the plot is very important for gaia... i think?
You pushed my faith near being lostWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areDon't care if it's marketing suicidal
whBut we'll stick to the gunsWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areWon't crack or compromise

↬ So I'm not crazy? xD

Well, we won't know for sure until it's actually released. :T I can try to get y'all transcripts if I make it to Kamila. No promises, though. ↫

Your do-rights or individes
Will never unhinge us

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cirnol64
Well, I wanted to do a separate case on DMS. I''d like to figure out who the Shadow is and anything else that might come up. but yeah, it doesn't relate to the other cases.

Reason I'm not doing another case is that I want/need JK to post here to approve of the process so far. Let's say I'm wrong; I don't want to waste anyone's time writing any more false information. If I AM right (which even I'll be surprised) then I can conitnue knowing, I am looking in all the right spots. smile
You pushed my faith near being lostWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areDon't care if it's marketing suicidal
whBut we'll stick to the gunsWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areWon't crack or compromise

↬ Oh I see. o:

&&You should try pm'ing JK with what you believe is correct and ask for his insight. Probably some time after DMS is released. :T ↫

Will never unhinge us

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
i belive one of the transcrpits from a past dev meet had JK saying the plot in dms would have some connection to the main story in zomg -mew

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Durem Graveyard burning_eyes

User Image

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
KitsunEva

User Image

New map piece? surprised

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cirnol64
KitsunEva

User Image

New map piece? surprised
i dunno about new (not often do i venture through the world map) it's right before the mansion (which leads to the halloween event flash space)

i filled my bag in the shops and it said i had to find jack in the world map gonk

and then i stumbled unpon this....it's a swirl burning_eyes

(tere's also a warp portal by the wall of gambino...wow...the things you miss being away for years D: )

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
KitsunEva
Cirnol64
KitsunEva

User Image

New map piece? surprised
i dunno about new (not often do i venture through the world map) it's right before the mansion (which leads to the halloween event flash space)

i filled my bag in the shops and it said i had to find jack in the world map gonk

OH! the event. OH!! A swirl. O_O Nice find! biggrin

(I just found an animated wolf on the map. o.o)

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cirnol64
KitsunEva
Cirnol64
KitsunEva

User Image

New map piece? surprised

OH! the event. OH!! A swirl. O_O Nice find! biggrin

(I just found an animated wolf on the map. o.o)
the one right before the bridge in front of the mansion?

maybe people's suspicions of werewolves breaking up the party have some credance o: (and thus would lead intoa nice opening for DMS if they get it out by that time)

Dangerous Grabber

11,900 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
the wolf appears to be getting closer to the mansion... wat will happen when the wolf gets to the doors and breaks in?!?! maybe the next stage of the halloween event... maybe DMS will be released???

link to the mansion on the world map

info on DMS

im probably looking into this too much bu.. hey... i'm excited

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
wolfox444
the wolf appears to be getting closer to the mansion... wat will happen when the wolf gets to the doors and breaks in?!?! maybe the next stage of the halloween event... maybe DMS will be released???

info on DMS

sounds plausable whee can't wait 'til the real action starts and we can finally see the drama unfold!

Dangerous Grabber

11,900 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
KitsunEva
wolfox444

info on DMS

sounds plausable whee can't wait 'til the real action starts and we can finally see the drama unfold!
plausible.. probably not though D:... i think i am too excited for dms... >.<

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
wolfox444
KitsunEva
wolfox444

info on DMS

plausible.. probably not though D:... i think i am too excited for dms... >.<
i share in your excitment emotion_kirakira

↬ Didn't my complete map of Gaia include all those areas? xD You're rediscovering old news.

&&A discussion was had about the warp portal. I think Kutai was even here. ↫

Will never unhinge us

↬ Also, if you've been lurking the z!F, you might have noticed the Zurg Anon. People have translated the letters and they pretty much solidify the fact that the Warp and Star Portal are the same.

Linky

Apparently, those images were from the old '06 event. :T ↫

Will never unhinge us

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff