Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
wolfox444
more evidence that gino's dream is a past experience he remembered in sleep...

taken from the finale script on zomg.wikia
Quote:

LX: It means that I have pretended for years, working steadily for my 'father', managing his companies as if I *was* him already.

LX: But if Johnny Gambino has the intellect of kings, why should it surprise anyone that his *copy* shares that same capacity for intellect?

U: Copy? Of Johnny Gambino?

U: Is this guy talking to *us* or *himself*?

LX: Even so, I was loyal. It was I that saved my father *and* his birth son, Gino. It was I that released the pent up Ghi energy with a timely injection of a critical catalyst.

Cool, so I'm guessing those copies are still around....is Labtech X one of them??? :O (It's the Mom lol) Kidding, it's probably the Brother...

Dangerous Grabber

11,900 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cirnol64
wolfox444

Quote:

LX: It means that I have pretended for years, working steadily for my 'father', managing his companies as if I *was* him already.

LX: But if Johnny Gambino has the intellect of kings, why should it surprise anyone that his *copy* shares that same capacity for intellect?

LX: Even so, I was loyal. It was I that saved my father *and* his birth son, Gino. It was I that released the pent up Ghi energy with a timely injection of a critical catalyst.

Cool, so I'm guessing those copies are still around....is Labtech X one of them??? :O (It's the Mom lol) Kidding, it's probably the Brother...

yea i am under the assumption that the storyline is going to be that labtechX is the "Johnny Junior" in the manga... i presume that the mom and dog are around gaia somewhere O,o

edit: btw the manga says johnny junior was to inherit the company... scandal anyone? perhaps with all the bad things going on in gaia gino will have to stand up and reclaim his company!! (i hope so johnny junior is creepy)

Benevolent Codger

wolfox444
Cirnol64
wolfox444

Quote:

yea i am under the assumption that the storyline is going to be that labtechX is the "Johnny Junior" in the manga... i presume that the mom and dog are around gaia somewhere O,o

edit: btw the manga says johnny junior was to inherit the company... scandal anyone? perhaps with all the bad things going on in gaia gino will have to stand up and reclaim his company!! (i hope so johnny junior is creepy)

To be perfectly fair, do note the name of this portion of the Manga - "Interlude". An interlude is the portion of a play that exists between important plot points; it seems unlikely to me that this part of the Manga will actually introduce plot-relevant details, and is more likely Gino's subconscious attempting to cope with the news that was just dropped on him. Gino knows that he's not the same as his father (being surrounded by clones of his father emphasises this), and is trying to reconcile what he believes to be his father's hopes (an heir identical to himself - "Johnny Junior" ), with the position that he's now left in. It'll be significant in terms of Gino's character growth, but I doubt it'll be universally plot-relevant.

Well, irrelevant until they hit on this point again, at which point the manner in which this dream resolves will be of utmost importance... sweatdrop

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
as i recall from that whole speach, Lab Tech-X was the result of that syrum...but Gino doesn't know about him .-.

i remember something from the manga but i guess i need to look again

in any case, Gino's family was never clones even down to his father... XD but there was something in the manga about this (i need to look for it and remember exactly what so we can figure out the connection :/ but it leads me to belive the pressure has gotten to Gino's head and the fact his father always wanted a mini him, so to speak)

edit: looks like i remember practically nothing (can't determine which stories are relevant) so i'm gonna need to re-read them all lol

but i do agree with Red Kutai, i share that view and it fits better with what is happening

---
now to discover what Lab tech-X was talking about and where he fits in storywise to cover that side of things X)

latest news: wow, first thing you see in the first manga "the rise of gambino" the firs sentences "Jonny K. Gambino. The name is synonymous with Gaia." O_O Gambino IS Gaia!! *gasp* ok... now back to our regularly schedualed program...

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Gambino is Gaia? Or is just similar to Gaia?

Dangerous Grabber

11,900 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Johnny K. Gambino. His name has become synonymous with Gaia."

syn·on·y·mous
adjective
having the character of synonyms or a synonym; equivalent in meaning; expressing or implying the same idea.

idk... it was an introduction to an interview... could just be hype razz ... Johnny was a big part of the creation of the world gaia... the interviewer may have been referencing how integrated Johnny was to all the gaia events/storyline/etc... but that doesnt mean he is literally gaia

i agree the dream could just be a dream.. i am just showing an alternate idea... but yea the "interlude" does pose a problem...

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cirnol64
in this case: embodies the very being of Gaia by having as much impact as he did

just thought it was was a cool tidbit to add to an earlier discussion XD

so it's like Gambino made Gaia everything it is today...everything we know that Gaia is...and it would be nothing if not for his impact

(no, wolf, not litterally...that would be asking way too much of a stretch lol)

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
red is right, about the dream, such things are common to take place in a persons psyche or subconscious to help them cope with major issues that they are dealing with or lack of

as for the statement X made about saveing jonny an gino, it would be tied back to when gambino went missing at the end of the 05 halloween event an the masqued later revealed as gino was showing some very unquie abilities, an when X injected the as yet unknown liquid into gino/jonny there was the explosion that released the ghi an broke gino an jonny back into 2 people

also its quite possiable that X was infact a clone made by jonny before he had any kids, hence the difference of size an apperance of X an why he hides him self, an if i recall right, way back in early 04 there was rumor somethin like that might have been done cause of what happened in the olympics done that year on gaia which was a race tween many npcs including gino -mew

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
*nods* i found the manga about the crater

this is at the heart of labtech X's story and clears up what we were thinking before about the fall of the tower making the crater

Gino vs. Labtech X THEN is when the Zurg arrive...a missing piece when i listed the Zurg related manga before

---
looking through these, i'm thinking DMS has something to do with the Von Helsons
---

a little family history, for the fun of it:

Ian and Louie are brothers, related to Gino by same mother (Rosalie)

the Gambino's and the Von Helson's have some so of family feud...not so suprising considering their influence and their one commonality (Rosalie)

EDIT 10/14 dev meat:

KitsunEva: DMS related to the Von Helsons?

[JK]: Yes, the twins are tied into the DMS plot

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
KitsunEva

this is at the heart of labtech X's story and clears up what we were thinking before about the fall of the tower making the crater

Gino vs. Labtech X THEN is when the Zurg arrive...a missing piece when i listed the Zurg related manga before

---
looking through these, i'm thinking DMS has something to do with the Von Helsons
---

Gino is Ian's half-brother, same mother

Ian is Louie's half-brother, same father

the Gambino's and the Von Helson's have some so of family feud...not so suprising considering their influence and their one commonality, Rosalie (Gino's and Ian's mother)

EDIT 10/14 dev meat:

wait i thought ian an louie were out right brothers, not half brothers (might have to go reread the story) -mew

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
anguls kushinoda
KitsunEva

---
---

Gino is Ian's half-brother, same mother

Ian is Louie's half-brother, same father

the Gambino's and the Von Helson's have some so of family feud...not so suprising considering their influence and their one commonality, Rosalie (Gino's and Ian's mother)

EDIT 10/14 dev meat:

wait i thought ian an louie were out right brothers, not half brothers (might have to go reread the story) -mew
ah yes, dunno what i was thinking that day =w=

i fix et :3
Cirnol64
You pushed my faith near being lostWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areDon't care if it's marketing suicidal
whBut we'll stick to the gunsWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areWon't crack or compromise

↬ It is my belief that he's the descendent of Gaia. *cough* Might just be me, though. :T

Also, why y'all talking about DMS? o 3o I don't see how it relates to any of the cases, yet. All we know is it has to do with the Von Helsons and they've never been too important to the overall plot of Gaia. Didn't JK even say that DMS was really just a side plot? I mean, it might offer some more information on the ghi--though I suspect it'll just be reaffirming my own position on this matter--but other than that, I don't think there'll be much of a mystery to solve.[/endrant] ↫

Your do-rights or individes
Will never unhinge us

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Grabber

11,900 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Barasch Deluxe
Cirnol64
You pushed my faith near being lostWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areDon't care if it's marketing suicidal
whBut we'll stick to the gunsWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areWon't crack or compromise

↬ It is my belief that he's the descendent of Gaia. *cough* Might just be me, though. :T

Also, why y'all talking about DMS? o 3o I don't see how it relates to any of the cases, yet. All we know is it has to do with the Von Helsons and they've never been too important to the overall plot of Gaia. Didn't JK even say that DMS was really just a side plot? I mean, it might offer some more information on the ghi--though I suspect it'll just be reaffirming my own position on this matter--but other than that, I don't think there'll be much of a mystery to solve.[/endrant] ↫

Will never unhinge us

i agree i think gambinos are the descendants of gaia...

as for DMS... check out the information thread on it (comps loading too slow so i wont find the link)... it says that the new plot will be integrated into gaia's main plot... so even if it is a zomg-side plot... the plot is very important for gaia... i think?

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Barasch Deluxe
Cirnol64

Will never unhinge us

Well, I wanted to do a separate case on DMS. I''d like to figure out who the Shadow is and anything else that might come up. but yeah, it doesn't relate to the other cases.

Reason I'm not doing another case is that I want/need JK to post here to approve of the process so far. Let's say I'm wrong; I don't want to waste anyone's time writing any more false information. If I AM right (which even I'll be surprised) then I can conitnue knowing, I am looking in all the right spots. smile

Dangerous Grabber

11,900 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cirnol64
Barasch Deluxe
Cirnol64

Will never unhinge us

Well, I wanted to do a separate case on DMS. I''d like to figure out who the Shadow is and anything else that might come up. but yeah, it doesn't relate to the other cases.

Reason I'm not doing another case is that I want/need JK to post here to approve of the process so far. Let's say I'm wrong; I don't want to waste anyone's time writing any more false information. If I AM right (which even I'll be surprised) then I can conitnue knowing, I am looking in all the right spots. smile

it would be so cool if JK posted here... but.. we have soo many pages... he would have to sift through a lot of ramblings to fully read the thread... and he is so busy with DMS coming out soon...

i know we asked him to read it before.. i guess he forgot/is too busy? D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces