Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The goal of all inanimate objects is to resist man && ultimately defeat him.

I'll probably finish the timeline tomorrow.

Anyway, I plan on stopping by the library some time this week to do some research on the goddess Gaia. I'll probably make a day of it.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
]the goddess gaia/gaea, if you go based on the greek myths was the first goddess created who then gave birth to uranus, who then with him gave birth to the titans, then with chrons gave birth to the oylmpians.....also the word gaia means earth or soil well roughly

further more most games, animes or fantasy based storylines use the word gaia/gaea to mean the the earth goddess, or mother earth, bringer/creator of life

as for the timeline of the manga with zomg, zomg follows the timeline created in the manga, same events an everything, but as for nexus corp i belive it would have started to be founded around the time of the 05 halloween event with labtech x stealing the g-virus an releaseing the grunnies, as for their base it would have to have been made AFTER the fall of gambino tower most likely during the zurg invasion, which would expline how they also have so much info about ghi an all that cause they would have done work then -mew
anguls kushinoda
]the goddess gaia/gaea, if you go based on the greek myths was the first goddess created who then gave birth to uranus, who then with him gave birth to the titans, then with chrons gave birth to the oylmpians.....also the word gaia means earth or soil well roughly

further more most games, animes or fantasy based storylines use the word gaia/gaea to mean the the earth goddess, or mother earth, bringer/creator of life

as for the timeline of the manga with zomg, zomg follows the timeline created in the manga, same events an everything, but as for nexus corp i belive it would have started to be founded around the time of the 05 halloween event with labtech x stealing the g-virus an releaseing the grunnies, as for their base it would have to have been made AFTER the fall of gambino tower most likely during the zurg invasion, which would expline how they also have so much info about ghi an all that cause they would have done work then -mew
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The goal of all inanimate objects is to resist man && ultimately defeat him.

On Gaia: Well, this much is available on the web. xD I meant I was going to do some more in-depth research.

On Timeline: Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't figure out when they would have made their base. ^^;;

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Barasch Deluxe
anguls kushinoda

On Gaia: Well, this much is available on the web. xD I meant I was going to do some more in-depth research.

On Timeline: Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't figure out when they would have made their base. ^^;;
well as for what i put for gaia thats all from memory when i did some light study on greek mythology, as for more detail cant say for sure other then i do belive the name gaia/gaea can be found in more then 1 culture

as for the timeline bit, it doesnt say, so thats a rough guess of when it was done i mean x did seemingly vanish for a time, so who knows he probably did it then -mew

Dangerous Grabber

11,900 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
anguls kushinoda
Barasch Deluxe
anguls kushinoda

well as for what i put for gaia thats all from memory when i did some light study on greek mythology, as for more detail cant say for sure other then i do belive the name gaia/gaea can be found in more then 1 culture

as for the timeline bit, it doesnt say, so thats a rough guess of when it was done i mean x did seemingly vanish for a time, so who knows he probably did it then -mew

the zurg too have been absent for a long time... who knows at what point they could have done something O.o

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
wolfox444

the zurg too have been absent for a long time...

Sorta like me and this thread huh? ^ ^ ''

Ok, I may have my thoughts organized now.

I'll end the first case (since Ive been delaying Waaay too long) with the info on the crater and I'll get started on the swirls.

But it won't be completely case closed until I can manage to ask JK a few questions.
~~~~

Oh and sorry I haven't updated this at all guys. D:

Dangerous Grabber

11,900 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cirnol64
wolfox444

the zurg too have been absent for a long time...

Sorta like me and this thread huh? ^ ^ ''

Ok, I may have my thoughts organized now.

I'll end the first case (since Ive been delaying Waaay too long) with the info on the crater and I'll get started on the swirls.

But it won't be completely case closed until I can manage to ask JK a few questions.
~~~~

Oh and sorry I haven't updated this at all guys. D:

^_^ sounds great. and I have been absent too.. I need to practice a lot of piano this week so I wont be very active before friday...

On Case #2;;

Well, it's not just VG. It's all areas of zOMG. The only thing I can think of to relate to the swirls is the symbol of Gaia -- the wing. The particular swirls in VG kind of contribute to this, as the trees are in the shape of the wing.

Other than that, I can think of nothing.

Also, I've been so busy lately. xD I've been too exhausted by the time I get on here to finish the timeline or do my report on the goddess Gaia (though most of what I've found doesn't relate much to this site -- except the whole mother of titans[aka the Gods] thing.). The only thing that could possibly, though it's not very likely, relate is the thing about the Hundred-Handed. Gaia made these creatures and Uranus buried them in the ground (Gaia). My far-fetched theory is that this somehow relates to Ghi. xDD

I have yet to take a gander at Theogony and Metamorphoses, though. P:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kin Guardian

27,250 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hiss of Love 200
*leaves blank since no one seemed to appreciate the pic*

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Barasch Deluxe

On Case #2;;

Well, it's not just VG. It's all areas of zOMG. The only thing I can think of to relate to the swirls is the symbol of Gaia -- the wing. The particular swirls in VG kind of contribute to this, as the trees are in the shape of the wing.

Other than that, I can think of nothing.

Also, I've been so busy lately. xD I've been too exhausted by the time I get on here to finish the timeline or do my report on the goddess Gaia (though most of what I've found doesn't relate much to this site -- except the whole mother of titans[aka the Gods] thing.). The only thing that could possibly, though it's not very likely, relate is the thing about the Hundred-Handed. Gaia made these creatures and Uranus buried them in the ground (Gaia). My far-fetched theory is that this somehow relates to Ghi. xDD

I have yet to take a gander at Theogony and Metamorphoses, though. P:

I know they're everywhere. I'm just going with the story since in the story, I only noticed them in VG. razz

No worries, take your time on the timeline and stuff. razz

Enigmatic Duelist

you can practically see swirls in every part of zOMG! you go. If you pay attention.
Cirnol64
I know they're everywhere. I'm just going with the story since in the story, I only noticed them in VG. razz

No worries, take your time on the timeline and stuff. razz

I see, I see.

Well, if I keep putting this s**t off it's never gonna get done. xDD I'm actually in the stages of interest loss right now. OTL I'm probably going to take a hiatus from this entire site pretty soon. > 3<

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
twister of shadows
you can practically see swirls in every part of zOMG! you go. If you pay attention.

Yup. That's why I'm investigating. xD
Will be investigating...

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Barasch Deluxe
I'm actually in the stages of interest loss right now. OTL I'm probably going to take a hiatus from this entire site pretty soon. > 3<

I know what you mean. ._. I feel the same too. For every big project I do for zOMG!, it lasts for a month or so then it dies down.

*sigh*

Enigmatic Duelist

Cirnol64
twister of shadows

Yup. That's why I'm investigating. xD
Will be investigating...

maybe their just there to be pretty? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out