Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hunter

Id Fap That

Entirely unrelated but the Chernobyl accident happened in the 26th some odd 20 years ago.

Yikes. Probably unrelated indeed, but nevertheless, yikes. April 26, 1986, yes.

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
A new journal entry from Seposita:

Quote:
UPDATE
4/29/2012
I checked the footage of the security camera in Columbus' office. It's strange.
Columbus left his office the very moment his assistant, Jeanne, entered. For about 10 minutes, she was sitting in his desk reading some papers. She then places them under the desk and stands up. She walks towards the camera and looks at it. Why did she do this? The image freezes at that frame for about 10 minutes. That's when I see myself entering the office with Columbus and Enoch.

Well, isn't that convenient? This is quite the problem. I'll have to see if anybody messed around with the footage. No, wait, it's obvious somebody messed around with the footage. Now, who was it?

On a side note:
I'm seeing the numbers in my bank account shift. Well, somebody's using my money and then placing some more in. I had 30,000 gold in it yesterday. This morning I had 1,000 gold. Later on? 45,000 gold. Well, I need to check that out, too.

And I keep thinking I'm forgetting things. Like little bits of my memory are gone.
Gee, working in ICE for years and making enemies is taking its toll now.

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[Wow, very mysterious! :0 Cool mask]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Quote:
Message: With the watch, you see a note with a drawing of an ice cube on the bottom.
It reads:
"ZG8JGAS6F I28'S T6 VGBBH L S22R SVLA. L JG8 RLZZ, 0G8LAV G8M AS6GZ. IG8S S2 A66 Q2F6?
30/4/2012
-LJ6"

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Item was a gold pocket watch.

Well, I'm off to find a decoder or something 8D

Being the awesomeamazing person I am, I decoded it. cool
Assuming 'LJ6' is 'Ice' (there's a drawing of an ice cube, I can only assume it was a hint) and trying out different letters from there, I get the message;

'Lancaster won't be happy I took this. I can kill, vanish and steal. Want to see more? 30/4/12 - Ice'

User Image

Rainbow Hunter

Beenz

Assuming 'LJ6' is 'Ice'

emotion_facepalm at myself for not getting that sooner!! *slams head on desk*

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
New journal entry:

Quote:
Giving homeless people a job.
4/30/2012
After checking some things out in the public, I had the idea of checking Jeanne's coffee cup for poison. It still had a small amount of coffee, so...
I walked to get one of the homeless (well, no longer homeless) people from our test subject pool.
DISCLAIMER: They are paid 60 gold per hour. 60 more if they allow us to take away their body parts and such and turn them into robots. Yes, this is legal.

Anyway, I grabbed a (previously) homeless man and gave him the...cold...disgusting coffee. I told him to drink it up. He fell on the floor and couldn't move. He could only breathe. I asked him to speak. No answer.
This was about 5 hours ago, he still can't move or speak.
DISCLAIMER: That is also legal.
It's quite obvious she was paralyzed before she was killed.
Also, I plan on doing something about my bank account today. Or tomorrow? I don't know, I'm quite busy.
Also, I don't remember why I went to the other room for? Doorways erase memory, and that's a fact.

Rainbow Hunter

A conversation grabbed from a different thread:

We were discussing his loss of memory.

Seposita_Penculum
Memory Haunts You
Seposita_Penculum
Memory Haunts You
Seposita_Penculum

It's probably because exposure to Tesla's creation.
I still need help, though. A detective with memory blanks is NOT good.

What can you tell us about Tesla's creation?
Why do you think it affects your memory?

Any news on that missing (allegedly) dead body yet?

It's not much of a creation...it's more of a discovery of G'hi. I don't know if I'm allowed to go into full detail about it, I'll come back to you tomorrow about it.
On the body. Well, if you read my journal, her coffee cup had poison that was meant to paralyze the target. No screaming, which means it would be a silent kill.
But why not give really deadly poison? Perhaps whoever killed her wanted to do it as a warning. There are only a few things to work with right now. I'll be checking more security cameras tomorrow.

But the poisoned lady, whether dead or alive, is GONE, right? Missing?
Maybe they need her for something? eek

If she is still alive, you have got to find her, and quick.

I'm trying, trust me. I can't tell you everything , you know? We're hoping she is alive. At group ICE we make enemies. Quite a lot. Some people want to stop our research, but...we can't. It's what brings us food to our table, plus, we enjoy the research.
Oh what am I talking about? I don't conduct scientific research at group ICE. I'm a detective. Though, detectives AND scientists in ICE make the same amount of enemies. I guess it's our policy on the homeless.
EDIT: I am going to bed. I need some sleep before tackling tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a long day at work.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Memory Haunts You
Beenz

Assuming 'LJ6' is 'Ice'

emotion_facepalm at myself for not getting that sooner!! *slams head on desk*

Until I got my coded message with the drawing, I honestly thought 'LJ6' stood for 'Labtech Jumper 6' or something. Especially since it seemed like the PMs were written from an animated and Kutai mentioned the speech style being similar to Labtech123's. sweatdrop

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Whoa this is really cool.
By any chance do any of the people receiving items have anything in common? I don't that would have anything to do with it but you never know.
I wish I got cool anons like this surprised

Barton Sweetheart

I know I'm thick but where are you guys getting the journal entries? Are they the message in the gift or say in a thread or is it a users journal set up for this?

I'm so confused yet curious as to where this may be going.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Zealand_Aquarius
I know I'm thick but where are you guys getting the journal entries? Are they the message in the gift or say in a thread or is it a users journal set up for this?

They're journal entries from Seposita_Penculum journal I believe, Ru was a such a clever girl and found them.

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zealand_Aquarius

Like VK said, they were posted in Seposita_Penculum's journal. sweatdrop I figured if anyone was too lazy to go looking for them there, they can at least follow the story in the thread then. sweatdrop

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Damn s**t be creepy.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
i got one!!!
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: With the lighter, you see a note with a picture of a woman with red hair and glasses, behind it, it reads:
&S6AZG AV2XZM T6 JGF6DXZ ILSV IVGS M26A 82S J28J6F8 V6F
light it up and be done
2F IGLS D2F SV6 AB6JSGJZ6 S2Q2FF2I...
1/5/2012
-LJ6&

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

i got a Gold Lighter

Decoded:
TESLA SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN HER
light it up and be done
OR WAIT FOR THE SPECTACLE TOMORROW...
1/5/2012
-ICE&

Benevolent Codger

Beenz
User Image
Quote:
With the bottle, you see a note with a picture of a lady with red hair and glasses and behind it, it reads:

&S6AZG AV2XZM T6 JGF6DXZ ILSV IVGS M26A 82S J28J6F8 V6F
Fill the bottle.
1/5/2012
-LJ6&

"Tesla should be careful with what does not concern her"

What d'you know, the same as Kenny's. sweatdrop

I suppose I've got a bottle to go fill, then. Oh, dear; do you think there's a chance ICE mistook me for a dendrobatid? redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff