Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
hurry up and fix the dang bug you guise before i make this a white house petition >.> rofl evil heart sweatdrop gonk

Angelic Wolf

I miss playing zomg so much crying I hope it comes back soon!! whee heart 3nodding

Premium Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Hanakoboo
I miss playing zomg so much crying I hope it comes back soon!! whee heart 3nodding

nawuh bae itll be here soon :c ikr though? wheres all the video gamer fans on gaia like wtf! We need more nerds sad

Angelic Wolf

ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo

nawuh bae itll be here soon :c ikr though? wheres all the video gamer fans on gaia like wtf! We need more nerds sad

IKR! Where are they?! Come on, I know your out there... I have candy for ya!! whee

Premium Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Hanakoboo
ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo

IKR! Where are they?! Come on, I know your out there... I have candy for ya!! whee

we have quantum computers, salt and fresh water engines, cold fusion exists, but we cant solve the ******** bugs in zOMG -.- ffs

Angelic Wolf

ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo
ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo

we have quantum computers, salt and fresh water engines, cold fusion exists, but we cant solve the ******** bugs in zOMG -.- ffs

^^ Totally wtf cat_stare

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo
ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo

Well, the coding for the game is very outdated, so it will take time to fix the glitches. Also, I believe there is a very limited amount of people working on it, so it makes sense that it will take a few weeks.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Oh god, so that's what happened? I haven't been on gaia in months and I was more upset to see that zOMG was missing rather than EVERYTHING IS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE NOW.

Premium Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
xFyex
ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo
ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo

Well, the coding for the game is very outdated, so it will take time to fix the glitches. Also, I believe there is a very limited amount of people working on it, so it makes sense that it will take a few weeks.

well gaianeeds to pull the head out of its butt and start an indigogo or kickstarter
Sorry to be a party pooper... but I don't think it'll every come back. Seeing as how they got rid of Heralds of Chaos... I think gaia is aiming for something else now. Games like zomg and hoc just takes up too much space.

I personally would love to have zomg and hoc back, but I highly doubt it.
I went on hiatus for 2 years and now I came back to Gaia zOMG is missing? I loved that game and it was the reason why I played Gaia. Now I want to play it again, it's gone sad

Tiny Noob

Ish hoping that zomg would come back or at least something new to substitute for my people watching sessions sweatdrop

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ilysfmitsretarted
xFyex
ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo
ilysfmitsretarted
Hanakoboo

well gaianeeds to pull the head out of its butt and start an indigogo or kickstarter

...What?
In the early years of zg, there was already a kickstarter and we reached it but the devs still got fired and zg was still put in a coma-like state. Suggesting another one doesn't seem like it would fix the situation- especially when the player base has diminished quite a bit.

Fashionable Explorer

I came back to Gaia after a 4.5 year break, played zOMG for literally a few days and then they took it away... At least I had a few days of it...

Praying that they don't release some announcement 'hey, we decided to NOT bring back zOMG at all'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff