Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Quote:
If you show up wearing your favorite Gaia Gear, we'll even give you a special limited edition Ring from Gaia's new MMO. You never know, you could be the next Gaian to appear on live television!

To participate, just show up here on Monday, September 29th at 6:00 AM:

So Gaian's how do you feel about this "limited edition ring"? are you gonna buy it if anyone sells it on the marketplace? do you see all the 0's in the price already? getting ready to steals your parents car? or asking them to take you there?

Edit: IF IT WAS NEW not ??? ring *smacks you all* -,- boring ppl! think! dont be lazy! k *runs off*

Hmm this also give hints on when the battle system should be out. I mean we have Quixters answer on his sticky as a hint too and that the battle system will take part on this years Halloween event rats cant find post to quote that T~T and lets not forget that Beta testers have already been chosen and should be testing the mmo soon -__- hmm probably will last less than a month hopefully 2weeks and then release.

Quote:
Ye Olde #1 Question: When will Battle be launched?

Ye Olde #1 Answer: Summer of 2008.

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
It's the same ring they've been giving out at every convention. Nothing new.
The price will probably drop below 10k once they hit the market.
Chokin
It's the same ring they've been giving out at every convention. Nothing new.
The price will probably drop below 10k once they hit the market.

shhh don't ruin it xD might be extra special wink -__- but yes probably ??? ring rolleyes

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
it's been out for a long time.

It's the ??? ring.
GenTrigger
it's been out for a long time.

It's the ??? ring.

yeah o_O the description gives it away xd D: Im hoping for another ring type unless the ring generates different skills o,o

Quote:
??? Ring
A mysterious ring whose power shall soon be unlocked.

-_- I just got bored this forum section is kinda dead...not many news except for the betas secret testing date -__-
It's apparently going to be next to useless once you get acquainted with the game. It would be unfair for the admins to just give away rings to users who were so lucky to be in the US and around the conference areas. Personally, I'm glad to hear that.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
InstanceOddity
It's apparently going to be next to useless once you get acquainted with the game. It would be unfair for the admins to just give away rings to users who were so lucky to be in the US and around the conference areas. Personally, I'm glad to hear that.

We have your lab report here.

Quoted for truth.

After all, not all of us are Americans.

And even most Americans can't make it to where Gaia holds it's little gatherings.

Though if it is a new ring and not a ???.

Well.

We're going to be a tad miffed.

Sorry to say. We're HIV positive you have AIDS.

Distinct Warlord

And BTW, it's Qixter. Why everybody keep putting that U there? crying
Ungoliath

blaugh rofl did even notice lol hmm I guess my first though was "quick" so instead of Qixter I wrote Quixter emo rofl

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ungoliath

Q and U usually go together, it becomes subconscious after awhile. Of course, I've never made the mistake misspelling Qixter's name. 3nodding

~
EBB~

Distinct Warlord

I try to avoid the nickname misspellings. They are sacred to me.
is there anyone besides me who thinks the ??? ring is just going to give you the option of choosing one of the already released rings? Sort of like the mc, but in ring form instead.
el ferreto
is there anyone besides me who thinks the ??? ring is just going to give you the option of choosing one of the already released rings? Sort of like the mc, but in ring form instead.
*Takes a drink*

No its going to a minor buff ring from what I have heard.
FORTNIGHT!
The Bar Room Brawler
el ferreto
*Takes a drink*

No its going to a minor buff ring from what I have heard.
FORTNIGHT!
oh ok. I guess that makes sense.
Now all we have to do is hope Gaia doesn't gay it up. > .>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out