Welcome to Gaia! ::

HotRed_Streak
Yes. The thing was... It was an experienced crew. People like CH0Z0, for example. During the long speech, I gave my usual spiel:

Do not leave the corner during the tail. Stop hitting tail when grunnies come and kill those first.
When body comes run up and down left wall to dodge missiles and avoid the body attack. If you go more than a third of the way across the screen, my Wish won't reach you, so stay close. Regroup as soon as Div goes down.

And everyone was like, yeah, we know, don't worry. Right. crying (though to be fair, it was EB on Hard)

Haha. That would be awesome. Yeah... maybe if I had had Bow I could have soloed the Body. I doubt it on the Head. At the end of that run, I was the only one alive for about five minutes. Everyone I defibbed kept dying, even at rr4. crying

Oh wow x.x The first time I went on EB, it was on easy, and the crew was... good enough. I had enough sense to realize that the top was a better place to be than in the center but x: I have to say, Hornets Nest on rr4 is awesome when going on SS/EB, in the mobs it attacks more than one, and in EB it attacks while you stay at a safe distance.
None of my other crews have made it to EB xD All went suicidal at the robofish.
But when the grunnies came out, I was pretty much the only one killing the grunnies o.o Luckily they all stayed close enough for me to use diagnose and defib them when they died...
We made it out in the end, though :3

&& I'm not a healer, but after reading this I'm thinking about getting the rings and trying it out x3

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
HotRed_Streak
tangocat777
Point taken, Hotred.
Can't say I've had a crew that got me to take off Div in the last month or so. So, I guess that settles that.
Did these two people know that you can dodge many of the EB's attacks by scuttling around in the left side? It is for this reason, among others, that I bring Hunter's Bow, in the hopes that I'll one day be able to solo the EB when the rest of my crew fails epicly. However, it's been so long since I had a crew to get me that far.....

Yes. The thing was... It was an experienced crew. People like CH0Z0, for example. During the long speech, I gave my usual spiel:

Do not leave the corner during the tail. Stop hitting tail when grunnies come and kill those first.
When body comes run up and down left wall to dodge missiles and avoid the body attack. If you go more than a third of the way across the screen, my Wish won't reach you, so stay close. Regroup as soon as Div goes down.

And everyone was like, yeah, we know, don't worry. Right. crying (though to be fair, it was EB on Hard)

Haha. That would be awesome. Yeah... maybe if I had had Bow I could have soloed the Body. I doubt it on the Head. At the end of that run, I was the only one alive for about five minutes. Everyone I defibbed kept dying, even at rr4. crying
Have you seen my photobucket picture from when I solo'd the body? I died immediately after because of lag and deathmines, but I would have gladly traded defib for what happened next. (and I did biggrin ) The head appeared alongside rhe tail when my crew got back. And it didn't even spawn deathmines. After the head went down quick and easy, the game teleported us to the victory room.
whew. so many posts Red~ getting so much traffic, congrats~! cool
tangocat777
Have you seen my photobucket picture from when I solo'd the body? I died immediately after because of lag and deathmines, but I would have gladly traded defib for what happened next. (and I did biggrin ) The head appeared alongside rhe tail when my crew got back. And it didn't even spawn deathmines. After the head went down quick and easy, the game teleported us to the victory room.

I've seen the glitch one. I don't think the Solo one. xd Show?

Silver: That's great to hear! Post if you have any questions about it. As Zane can tell you, it's really different and take a bit of getting used to. xd

Zane: Thanks darling.
regarding what Red said, it takes getting used to watching the crew pane more frequently than you would the screen. especially since sometimes the animated target ONLY YOU. eek

our SS crew at the time i was dazed was actually really supportive. it just so happened that... well, no matter how much they attacked the animated, they just kept on locking on to me. pretty hard when you don't have attack rings, now, isn't it? cool
Wonderful guide! Nicely thought out and one of the not-too-tl;dr ones out there. :3

Too bad I'm not that used to the new rings enough to be a good healer. xD

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Sorry, the glitch picture is the one I'm talking about. I didn't screen cap fighting the body without any help.
@ Virus -- easily remedied if you're not used to it. cool if your talent lies elsewhere, though, it would also make us very happy. LOL. we need someone to AoE those animated away from us as much as you guys need damage debuff~ (i think that's on the thread somewhere)

@ Tango -- ooh, what glitch picture? can i see? cool was that the Tail and the Head together? (sorry, habit of lurking)
Malignant Virus
Wonderful guide! Nicely thought out and one of the not-too-tl;dr ones out there. :3

Eh, the healing rings haven't changed too much. (I don't remember if Wish didn't used to be AoE) You could do it! Just takes practice ewww, like anything else. *fails at everything but healing now*

Zane: What do I tell you!? Do not ever watch screen! (except to check if people are within Diagnose range, or Wish's AoE-- but actually, your PDA works just as well) Watch the buffs, watch the stamina, watch the HP, watch the Debuffs! *squelches rant in the making* Also, I was wondering why you took Fitness. Cat or Meat would have been much better choices, imo.
@ Red -- oh, that? lol, that was epic fail on my part. i thought i brought along iron will. i DID take cat though. rofl i'll take meat next time.

also, sometimes i find i CAN'T not watch the screen. especially if all of my crewmates suddenly moved to a different screen and left me alone to face all the animated. (usually happens with a noob crew.)
HotRed_Streak
Malignant Virus

Eh, the healing rings haven't changed too much. (I don't remember if Wish didn't used to be AoE) You could do it! Just takes practice ewww, like anything else. *fails at everything but healing now*
Naaw. It's not the healing rings I'm not used to.

It's more so that my old strategy was to bum rush and use turtle and hopefully I'd be a good meat shield and heal my teammates for a couple of seconds, then run the frick away. Now, these days, turtle won't help me more than a bullet proof vest in the middle of the ocean. emo

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I have debated going full healer for awhile now. For now I have slash and hotfoot that i use to attack, but most of the fight im looking at the crew pane wishing the person that seem to be dropping the most and bandaging anyone else i see.

On bosses i complete drop back and heal completely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff