Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm looking for someone who can give me more constructive criticism than "U SUXOR". I've been healing for 2 days and have learned some things, but a teacher would be greatly appreciated as I feel I would be a great healgro once I've learned. PM me if interested. Thanks for reading!

Cold Creature

if you found 1, tell me biggrin I would like to learn the ways of the Healgro

Considerate Gaian

Skull Maximum Drive
if you found 1, tell me biggrin I would like to learn the ways of the Healgro

I can try to answer any questions you have about it.

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IKR? I'm just tired of people telling me I suck instead of telling me how to get better, since they don't see to want to try to do anything but complain. I'd like to crew with someone and have them whisper to me giving me pointers. Like I have no idea how to healgro NF. I do pretty good up until we hit one of those, then crew wipes and I feel like crap.

Cold Creature

WaltDisneyHearts

thank you O wise one, I would like to inquire about what ring would a healgro bring ?

Considerate Gaian

Skull Maximum Drive
WaltDisneyHearts

thank you O wise one, I would like to inquire about what ring would a healgro bring ?

np.

I just started as one of them myself but I was taught by good people.

as for your ringset it depends if you are a back up or main aggro as they differ.

Omnipresent Warlord

I can answer any questions about heal tanking.

Cold Creature

WaltDisneyHearts

as for your ringset it depends if you are a back up or main aggro as they differ.

hmm, I want to know about the main aggro.. does he/she doesn't have a single attack ring ?

Cold Creature

TigeressGV
IKR? I'm just tired of people telling me I suck instead of telling me how to get better, since they don't see to want to try to do anything but complain. I'd like to crew with someone and have them whisper to me giving me pointers. Like I have no idea how to healgro NF. I do pretty good up until we hit one of those, then crew wipes and I feel like crap.

NF ? I though you just need to stay very very far away from them

Considerate Gaian

Skull Maximum Drive
WaltDisneyHearts

hmm, I want to know about the main aggro.. does he/she doesn't have a single attack ring ?

it depends.

some will say yes and some will say no for attacks.

but for the main aggro bring all your healing rings (wish meat bandage and diag) a single buff integ/fitness one cc and a second passive or single attack.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I just healed... so...
defib (optional), wish, diagnose, bandage, meat, two buffs, debuff or attack (adren maybe).
before attack nf, get the aggro first. switch rings and heal yourself for few seconds before telling crew to attack nf.
in the case where you just get in a room. stay near the entrance and heal from there.
im not a pro. that's just what I learned from experience.

Cold Creature

Omnileech

WaltDisneyHearts

can I ask about tanking/kite NF ? if the NF is too close, do one really need to take the NF for a walk run around while the rest of the crew attack NF from the rear ?

Omnipresent Warlord

Skull Maximum Drive
Omnileech

WaltDisneyHearts

can I ask about tanking/kite NF ? if the NF is too close, do one really need to take the NF for a walk run around while the rest of the crew attack NF from the rear ?

If you can put enough distance between you in yellow maze you can kite a NF far enough that it stops moving and will go back to its original location in the room. As long as you have bandage, diagnose, and wish, and are at a high enough cl you'll be able to have your crew just mob the thing instead of building aggro.

In green rooms you'll have to kite it the entire time more than likely as there are other enemies trying to kill you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff