Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How much time did it take you from cl 10 to cl 12?

A week 0.046511627906977 4.7% [ 2 ]
A month 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
Two months 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 6 ]
More than two months 0.27906976744186 27.9% [ 12 ]
I secretly wear bunny splippers 0.46511627906977 46.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 >

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
i know dms has been around a while, i guess some of us have been absent and even when we came back we did not realise what dms is actually for, gathering shorbs first of all.and gathering all those epic recipes and drops, the money ammount by itself is neglectable. doesnt matter since farming itself takes a very long time. i havent found a list of recipes and drops in dms, so in order to complete it , you can always list here what you got and help out others^^ list youre epic recipes below! biggrin

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
gonk

I don't know what you're asking/talking about.. but..

Link?

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
DMS is going to keep you occupied for a year at least if you plan on crafting all the recipes and leveling all your rings to cl12. xp

Original Pumpkin

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nymph of Spring
gonk

I don't know what you're asking/talking about.. but..

Link?

ty thats what im talking abt^^

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Kams a stingy b***h that won't drop anything for me.
I'm almost solid 12, not quite yet.. It's been 8 months.

Vicious Prophet

I have about half my rings at 12 and a few at 11, and it's been a few months. As for epic recipes, I have about a million blood bat recipes and a recipe for Kam's jacket.
It took me about 3 or 4 weeks of DMSing a couple hours a day to get a set of rings to 12. Took me about 2 and a half months to get every ring to 12. But by then I wasn't playing daily.

I think with a speed crew carrying you, you could probably get 8 rings to 12 in a day.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I got my first 8 rings to CL 12 within the first week of DMS being open. In 2011.

It took me another 5-6 months (rough estimate, I never actually kept track sweatdrop ) to finish the rest at CL 12, including Fortune's Favor, Sugar Rush and Sweetheart.

In this time, I've also completed every single Epic Recipe once, other than the Scarf. Mint Sundae Sweets included. I've even made multiples of some of the Epics for my wife, and some friends.

Aged Nerd

Mage Ragepunk
I got my first 8 rings to CL 12 within the first week of DMS being open. In 2011.

To be fair, we were playing 18 hours a day back then in order to be the first crew to reach Kamila. lol

Mission accomplished. cool

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
beckygrendel
Mage Ragepunk

To be fair, we were playing 18 hours a day back then in order to be the first crew to reach Kamila. lol

Who needs sleep, when you can find Kam within a week? emotion_awesome

I do miss those days, though. Some of the most fun crews I've ever had.

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Mage Ragepunk
beckygrendel
Mage Ragepunk

Who needs sleep, when you can find Kam within a week? emotion_awesome

I do miss those days, though. Some of the most fun crews I've ever had.
o i agree crews are more fun when they actually try:p i counted lot of rage quitters when things dont go a certain way^^ no matter what we re sup;pposed to have fun thru all thisD

Greedy Millionaire

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Damonette
i know dms has been around a while, i guess some of us have been absent and even when we came back we did not realise what dms is actually for, gathering shorbs first of all.and gathering all those epic recipes and drops, the money ammount by itself is neglectable. doesnt matter since farming itself takes a very long time. i havent found a list of recipes and drops in dms, so in order to complete it , you can always list here what you got and help out others^^ list youre epic recipes below! biggrin

whut dafuq did i just read
...whats dms.. and u lvl up rings? not urself T~T help im a newb

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas