Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Sage

Torixed
Meguriuta

All kinds of yes. Bandage is probably my favorite healing ring cause of how much it heals over time. And duct tape can be replaced with scardy cat as well. Little bit nicer just so you can actually hit the enemies without them attacking you back. I never thought of using solar rays out of range of his attack though, I usually stick to melee so I'm always getting hammered on by him. emotion_donotwant
Also, when you solo any boss I'm pretty sure less enemies actually spawn or they are lower level or something. It's just significantly easier. Often times what kills me when soloing is the stamina loss. At times it's so bad I want to roll with divinity, Fitness, and integrity. but then I'm either out on attacks or out on buffs so not the best option unless you got a healer with you. emotion_8c

Cat is a notorious misser so that is why I believe they chose Tape over it. 3nodding And for Cat, sometimes the enemies fly off the screen which slows things down significantly while waiting for them to come back.
As for the spawns, less enemies, not lower level. And trust me, soloing Coatl on hard should, well be hard. It won't become easier if you solo it.

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Meguriuta
Cat is a notorious misser so that is why I believe they chose Tape over it. 3nodding And for Cat, sometimes the enemies fly off the screen which slows things down significantly while waiting for them to come back.
As for the spawns, less enemies, not lower level. And trust me, soloing Coatl on hard should, well be hard. It won't become easier if you solo it.

Figured Cat missed just as often as duct tape did, and the fear lasts longer than the sleep does doesn't it? Not to mention if you are fearing or sleeping in the first place it would be to recover stamina not really to fight the small enemies that flee off screen who happen to respawn infinitely anyway. Soloing colt I don't imagine to be harder, just a lot longer... Less damage output, more time to heal, lot less of a stamina pool. Not to mention the immense pain if he decides to grab you. And if you don't stand up, well that just about wraps it up... xp

Felis Hircus

I'm not sure what the devs were thinking when they made the game? But the fact that shallow seas can be done at cl8 means you were never supposed to grind through cl9-10. It's just that most people will only crew you if you're cl10 as they somehow believe rewards are higher if you play it at max cl or something. sweatdrop

Hmm.. There's so little knowledge on this issue. So I could be wrong. some testing is definitely needed.

That sounds about right... I tried the shallow seas (the whirlpool?) at level 8.5 and was able to hold out as long as i didn't have to tank and at level 9.2 I was able to even tank as long as it wasn't more then 5 enemies at once. It's just that my crew partner (level 10) and I rushed to Lorelei and when we got there she was level 19 and one hit us lmao.
I saw in the top left that we had to "thin out the minion numbers to weaken her" so I'm guessing that means her level drops if we kill minions on all the previous screens before reaching her?

Vicious Prophet

Torixed
Meguriuta

Figured Cat missed just as often as duct tape did, and the fear lasts longer than the sleep does doesn't it? Not to mention if you are fearing or sleeping in the first place it would be to recover stamina not really to fight the small enemies that flee off screen who happen to respawn infinitely anyway. Soloing colt I don't imagine to be harder, just a lot longer... Less damage output, more time to heal, lot less of a stamina pool. Not to mention the immense pain if he decides to grab you. And if you don't stand up, well that just about wraps it up... xp

Felis Hircus

I'm not sure what the devs were thinking when they made the game? But the fact that shallow seas can be done at cl8 means you were never supposed to grind through cl9-10. It's just that most people will only crew you if you're cl10 as they somehow believe rewards are higher if you play it at max cl or something. sweatdrop

Hmm.. There's so little knowledge on this issue. So I could be wrong. some testing is definitely needed.

That sounds about right... I tried the shallow seas (the whirlpool?) at level 8.5 and was able to hold out as long as i didn't have to tank and at level 9.2 I was able to even tank as long as it wasn't more then 5 enemies at once. It's just that my crew partner (level 10) and I rushed to Lorelei and when we got there she was level 19 and one hit us lmao.
I saw in the top left that we had to "thin out the minion numbers to weaken her" so I'm guessing that means her level drops if we kill minions on all the previous screens before reaching her?

Lorelei should only be that high if you didn't kill enough of the other animated.

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pan Twardowski
Torixed
Lorelei should only be that high if you didn't kill enough of the other animated.

Ha ha, I figured as much. Pretty cool that they implemented it like that though. biggrin

Vicious Prophet

Torixed
Pan Twardowski
Torixed

Ha ha, I figured as much. Pretty cool that they implemented it like that though. biggrin

It was to keep people from speeding through it too much.

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pan Twardowski
It was to keep people from speeding through it too much.

That makes sense. I personally enjoy slaying the minions thoroughly ha ha. Though I know some people used to farm the boss a lot. Though I thought they had made a gold cap or something to prevent that anyway. Seems a bit overkill to do both the mob level increaser and the gold cap. xd

Loiterer

zomg threads be scaring me ;u;
i'll be there protecting you in any cobra cave
soon
ish
heart

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
dissolve me
soon
ish
heart

I await you my guardian. xd

Loiterer

Torixed
dissolve me
soon
ish
heart

I await you my guardian. xd

OKAY!!! 3nodding I'll work hard!!! 3nodding you may (or may not) trust me!!!! 3nodding

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
dissolve me

OKAY!!! 3nodding I'll work hard!!! 3nodding you may (or may not) trust me!!!! 3nodding

Lol I trust you, we'll just have you carry a defibrillate ring in case of emergency. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff