Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Simply put, I'm a bit over level 9 and am wondering "What should I be enjoying as I make my way to level 10?"
Currently Duneslam is for level 7, the ruins are extremely weak except for the cobra boss, and the whirl pool (loriel) is for level 10 if i recall...

So am i just to farm the cobra boss til level 10? and if so anyone down to kill the cobra with me? xp

Perfect Saint

I recall Duneslam gives more orbs.
Also, Papa Saw gives quick orbs and there are usually crews there you can join. Just follow their instructions and nobody gets...hurt.
Emotionally, that is.

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Myrielle

I've done a couple Papa Saws in the past, was just kind of hoping level 9 to 10 would be a bit more exciting than farming my butt off haha. Though Papa Saw or Duneslam would be my fall back options if it'll really just be grinding for dear life. sweatdrop

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Neglect the invite to cobra or w/e. Have to go unfortunately. Though if anyone has any other suggestions for level 9 to 10, feel free to leave them here.

Magnetic Cat

You should be doing Otami Ruins' quests rolleyes

Tenacious Sage

Pablo Heart

Those are actually for CL 7-8 though most get through them at CL 9
And I'll be willing to help you defeat the TR boss 3nodding

Magnetic Cat

Meguriuta

I finished the Otami quests at 9.7 or something like that sweatdrop
The Coatl/Dragon/whatever it was boss isn't that hard tho, we beat it with 3 persons emotion_dowant

Tenacious Sage

Pablo Heart
Meguriuta

The Coatl/Dragon/whatever it was boss isn't that hard tho, we beat it with 3 persons emotion_dowant

Otami is meant to be done by 8 though. It obviously involves a crew or a very lucky person with leveled rings.
The boss can actually be solo'd surprised

Fatcat

Leveling up from 9 to 10 isn't really exciting, it's once you are 10 since that opens 2 areas up to you - Shallow Seas and Dead Mans Shadow. It's best that you just farm Papa Saw for orbs until you're fully/mostly 10 with rings and then do the fun stuff.

Wheezing Exhibitionist

Meguriuta
Pablo Heart
Meguriuta

Otami is meant to be done by 8 though. It obviously involves a crew or a very lucky person with leveled rings.

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
THAT BOSS CAN BE SOLO'D??? Like at level 8/9? Woah O:

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
yum_shrimp

Tenacious Sage

Naugahyde spp
Meguriuta
Pablo Heart
Meguriuta

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon

yum_shrimp

Well the boss I believe does scale with CL, so yes. Here is the ringset for it:

Here is a ring set used by people who soloed the Stone Coatl on Hard.

1.Bandage
2. Bump/Hack
3. Solar Rays/Hunter's Bow
4. Rock Armor (your choice, Improb or Pot lid work well enough)
5. Divinity
6.Healing Halo (your choice Meat is a good substitute)
7. Iron Will
8. Duct Tape

You must use Solar Rays to hit the Coatl outside the range of his laser. His laser is about the range of Guns or even Hot Foot. If he pulls you in, run back to the safe zone. (about a couple of avatar spaces from door). Use melee for the animated that does approach you. Duct Tape them if you need to rest. Don't forget to stand if you get pulled in you he can 1HKO you. Always use full rage on buffs. He has tons of HP so remember to replenish your buffs before the 15 minutes are up. After the third mask in Normal and Hard, everything else is just a waiting game. Divinity and Healing Halo can keep you healthy. Bandage is simple the most efficient solo ring.

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pablo Heart

I finished all those quests awhile ago. Still only about 9.2 and the Coat i was able to beat with 2 people on normal. The only boss thus far I would take Iron will against ha ha. It just feels like their is a gap their. Like after your done with the quest you just have to continuously spam the coat... rolleyes

Mewling Informer

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Meguriuta

All kinds of yes. Bandage is probably my favorite healing ring cause of how much it heals over time. And duct tape can be replaced with scardy cat as well. Little bit nicer just so you can actually hit the enemies without them attacking you back. I never thought of using solar rays out of range of his attack though, I usually stick to melee so I'm always getting hammered on by him. emotion_donotwant
Also, when you solo any boss I'm pretty sure less enemies actually spawn or they are lower level or something. It's just significantly easier. Often times what kills me when soloing is the stamina loss. At times it's so bad I want to roll with divinity, Fitness, and integrity. but then I'm either out on attacks or out on buffs so not the best option unless you got a healer with you. emotion_8c
Torixed
Simply put, I'm a bit over level 9 and am wondering "What should I be enjoying as I make my way to level 10?"
Currently Duneslam is for level 7, the ruins are extremely weak except for the cobra boss, and the whirl pool (loriel) is for level 10 if i recall...

So am i just to farm the cobra boss til level 10? and if so anyone down to kill the cobra with me? xp

I'm not sure what the devs were thinking when they made the game? But the fact that shallow seas can be done at cl8 means you were never supposed to grind through cl9-10. It's just that most people will only crew you if you're cl10 as they somehow believe rewards are higher if you play it at max cl or something. sweatdrop

Hmm.. There's so little knowledge on this issue. So I could be wrong. some testing is definitely needed.

Wheezing Exhibitionist

Meguriuta
Naugahyde spp
Meguriuta
Pablo Heart
Meguriuta

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon

yum_shrimp

Well the boss I believe does scale with CL, so yes. Here is the ringset for it:

Here is a ring set used by people who soloed the Stone Coatl on Hard.

1.Bandage
2. Bump/Hack
3. Solar Rays/Hunter's Bow
4. Rock Armor (your choice, Improb or Pot lid work well enough)
5. Divinity
6.Healing Halo (your choice Meat is a good substitute)
7. Iron Will
8. Duct Tape

You must use Solar Rays to hit the Coatl outside the range of his laser. His laser is about the range of Guns or even Hot Foot. If he pulls you in, run back to the safe zone. (about a couple of avatar spaces from door). Use melee for the animated that does approach you. Duct Tape them if you need to rest. Don't forget to stand if you get pulled in you he can 1HKO you. Always use full rage on buffs. He has tons of HP so remember to replenish your buffs before the 15 minutes are up. After the third mask in Normal and Hard, everything else is just a waiting game. Divinity and Healing Halo can keep you healthy. Bandage is simple the most efficient solo ring.

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
That is extremely good advice ;o; Now that I've levelled beyond it, I don't fancy going back much but this is good info :3

yum_shrimp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas