Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
I'm a CL 12 that has only smebbed once.

That's right, once.

I've been so involved with DMS that I don't venture to Gold Beach often, smobbed often or even tried smebbing once more.

It's not something I'm proud of, though. I want to give it a try again, but whether or not people would find patience with somebody like me to give it a go is a different issue.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
many people who hit 12cl have stopped to Smeb or smob because they dont care about nerfing, i can say i was gladly one of them it took me a while to get into the whole nerfin thing, I didnt even knew it existed because my whole main area was dms. so yeah i am glad you realize that there are 2 sides of the story. all i can say for your quote is, the reason why anyone would ask about fleet is because there is no need for a tanker in SS. xD and all buffs are equal importance.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

I'm CL 12 and I've never finished SMEB and I don't care about it.

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
...alright, from making my post above, I've actually smebbed two more times a few moments ago with the same crew.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was fun!

IRL Cat

i've never smebbed because:

1. anything ss-related i've never found interesting/challenging
2. gold isn't an issue for me

and i don't ever intend to because:

1. the above
2. i rarely play zomg anymore
3. if i were to play zomg, i'd dms since that's actually fun

smeb frequenters seem to automatically reason that you're inept at the game as a whole if you've never smebbed, no thanks

Rogue

Chercherin
Well....yeah I'm CL 12 and I don't know how to SMEB...and I didn't know how to SMOB like month ago.

Because when I used to play on gold beach, well...back in my times there was just EB or SS and I was really good at it. I was I really was good, I could even teach little levels how to play it but then I quit for a long time, then I was stuck with DMS and when I wanted to go back and try End boss one more time...It was confusing.

I didn't even know what SMEB or SMOB means, crew plan was totally new for me and it wasn't nothing like before. There are even new rules ( I have to kill some monsters before Queen, I have to kill Chief or something...I don't know anymore)

So yeah now I suck at this and even I play it again I still don't know what is going on in there.

110% this. Except I made some friends teach me a month ago
I don't get why people are so surprised over it, obviously SS =/= DMS e_e

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I did smob/smeb once, and farmed for orbs, then when dms came out, i ventured other there. I didn't like the areas, and I thought, "Hey, I finished the story line, why continue to re-do it when I don't like it anyways?"
So, yeah, I'm 12.0 and don't know how to smeb. *shrugs*

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
I'm CL 12, with a TLC over 60,000... I don't SMOB/SMEB a lot at all.. I know basics about it, but I wouldn't say I know nothing.
It's just not something I need to do, or want to do.

I'd much rather spend my time helping CL 10's learn to play DMS properly than waste my time in SS.

But that's just me.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
curtneko
i've never smebbed because:

1. anything ss-related i've never found interesting/challenging
2. gold isn't an issue for me

and i don't ever intend to because:

1. the above
2. i rarely play zomg anymore
3. if i were to play zomg, i'd dms since that's actually fun

smeb frequenters seem to automatically reason that you're inept at the game as a whole if you've never smebbed, no thanks

DMS changes, but the concept it always the same.
That' what I like.
Yeah, you play the same way, but you never play the same way.. If that makes sense. o uo

Leixandria's Husband

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
well as for my part. I have been in SS/EB since 2010.. so I guess I am really a noob now on how things are down there.. XD

I'd stick to DMS though.. I find crews more interesting and its a bit more challenging.. so yeah.. you will find me regularly at Bills

Shy Sweetheart

21,525 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Gemenice
Assigning is not hard.
but SMOB/SMEB changed so MANY times during the years.

What you call SMEB, I call a rip off of sEB. When sEB was cancelled, thanks to Gaia, and couldn't be done anymore, I stopped SMEBing. Taking all those mobs of labtechs, lags my computer and I'm not risking killing THAT because of few k of gold.

On the other hand , when I do SMEB sometimes, OF COURSE I'm unsure what I should do. Assigning buffs is easy, yes, but it doesn't mean that all of GOOD players HAVE to play SMEB and keep up with all the changes.

Half of us don't really see it that profitable, other part says it's not challenging and another boring and waste of time.

^this

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I'm one of those cl 12s who probably would not be able to lead a smeb crew- mostly because the only times I smeb are when I get an invite from a friend via meebo. I often smob, but rarely lead/make my own crew. I'm just lazy like that. dramallama

OMG Dragon's Husband

Invisible Gaian

My belief if that newer people to zOMG! skip most of the story just to DMS; thus PS their way to 10.0 when they can they hope to get to 12.0. I'm still fully capable of leading any crew anywhere; even the Throne Room which seems more of a relic than the Hive even.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff