Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to play! Please do something about the Init Map loading error please? I keep getting stuck on that load screen. I really want to play some more, and I want to take off a ring and sell it because I'm not using it, but I get stuck on that screen EVERY TIME! I've tried like, 20 times to get into the game. crying

Party Member

Calm. Down. I think you ought to do something else for 20 minutes.
Kinny Fear
Calm. Down. I think you ought to do something else for 20 minutes.

Already did that when I made dinner. Servers were down for maintanence so I made food which took about half an hour. Now I can't get in even though they say servers are open to everyone. I don't usually get stuck on the Init Map screen so often. Once or twice, maybe, but then I'm let in. Not this time, though.
Something else to do? Slap the girl who said that
I can't get in either. What browsers are you all using?
User Image
Boo!
Animalzzz

xd Yeah. I'm off work until Wednesday and I wanna play zOMG! I was in earlier until Gaia crapped out for a bit, then I ran into the problem where my avvie stops following the "camera", and nobody else's avvies load. Then when I finally could try to restart the game they went into maintanence, and now loading keeps freezing. Makes me sad. I wanna see just how much they upped the chance of finding charge orbs so I can join a group to take on the OMGWTF.

*edit*

@Dragon_dragon527: I use FireFox. I tried playing in Internet Explorer on a couple mules so they could find some more gumballs, but the memory-leak lag issue was even worse in IE than on FireFox, and most of the NPC avvies wouldn't load. I don't have that problem quite so much in FireFox though Bill didn't want to load last time I was at the ranch.

Party Member

Animalzzz

Psh, slap yoself. talk2hand
KawaiiKittenCalico
Animalzzz

xd Yeah. I'm off work until Wednesday and I wanna play zOMG! I was in earlier until Gaia crapped out for a bit, then I ran into the problem where my avvie stops following the "camera", and nobody else's avvies load. Then when I finally could try to restart the game they went into maintanence, and now loading keeps freezing. Makes me sad. I wanna see just how much they upped the chance of finding charge orbs so I can join a group to take on the OMGWTF.

*edit*

@Dragon_dragon527: I use FireFox. I tried playing in Internet Explorer on a couple mules so they could find some more gumballs, but the memory-leak lag issue was even worse in IE than on FireFox, and most of the NPC avvies wouldn't load. I don't have that problem quite so much in FireFox though Bill didn't want to load last time I was at the ranch.

I'm on Firefox to, and IE is plain broken.
*stares at Kinny Fear* You look reaaaaally familiar....
User Image
Boo!
Kinny Fear
Animalzzz

-slaps- talk2hand

Party Member

Animalzzz
Kinny Fear
Animalzzz

-slaps- talk2hand

Gurl, don' be hatin'. talk2hand
-snaps-
@Kinny Fear- I REMEMBER YOU! I did crappy stick fig art of you in the Human Base thread! 3nodding
User Image
Boo!

Party Member

dragon_dragon527
@Kinny Fear- I REMEMBER YOU! I did crappy stick fig art of you in the Human Base thread! 3nodding
User Image
Boo!

I *loved* that art! <3
Restart your computer. Always fixed the Init Map problem for me.
Tamxt
Restart your computer. Always fixed the Init Map problem for me.

Didn't work for me. D:
User Image
Boo!
LetmeinletmeinpleaseletmeinohprettypleaseletmeinthisisthelongestintroEVERsorryletmeinpleaseplease....
Okay, letmeinthistimepleaseplease...
User Image
Boo!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out