Welcome to Gaia! ::

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
so i did leon's quests in village greens...he asked me what ring i wanted, i picked bump first, but then changed my mind, went back and picked solar rays, he asked me if i was sure i wanted solar rays, and i said yes..guess what happened...He gave me a bump ring!

so yea...i got the ring that i didn't ask for...kind of annoying, not sure why it happened, just thought i'd post it...im sad crying

Invisible Citizen

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
let me share ur pain

...AHHH!!! NOO!!!
Looks like he may give the first choice picked, even if you changed your mind.

Anyways, a friend and me both got a second Mantis from the guy sad I'm trying to sell it before floodgates cause any price drop in starter rings.
both leon and remo gave me the wrong ring. but its okay
Same for me, I wanted "Hot foot" but I got the "Bump ring". neutral

Wheezing Sex Symbol

ugh same here D:

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i guess we can ALL share in the pain now xd
Double same here.

I asked for solar rays and I got dumb hot foot X(
It happened to me for Leon, Remo, and Bill.

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yes, that happened both to me any my other friend. /:
This is also kind of unrelated, but I wish they would give you a little desc of what the ring is. D: Like, my friend didn't know what any of the rings did and just ended up picking one randomly. >__<;

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i guess we'd all better be careful when choosing rings XD
What I got from Leon, is weird. It's not even a ring. I choose Bump, and got a Question mark.
Has no stats or description, and can't use it. It does nothing. At least I can unequip it. -_-'
Reitavi
What I got from Leon, is weird. It's not even a ring. I choose Bump, and got a Question mark.
Has no stats or description, and can't use it. It does nothing. At least I can unequip it. -_-'
||same here neutral ||
i got the same problem, but instead it is remo who gave me the wrong ring >. >, instead i got bump and not foot burn ring, XD now this frustrating ;_;
Hey, it could be worse.
I asked for Diagnose and received Hornet's Nest. x_X.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff