Welcome to Gaia! ::

HEAR HEAR! i didnt like em at first either but then one day i was just like thats pretty cool you'll get used to it.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
it is fine the way it is...
well i think they're not changing the leg animation........so deal with it.
I doesn't get it... I thought that the leg animation was awesome! It is so hilarious... did you really come to Gaia Online thinking that it would be a good place to join a serious MMORPG? If you are looking for that... try WOW or Ragnarök...
Dragonfly654321
They arent going to do that. think about it noob, you try to make leg animations better than that.

I have in fact done plenty of animation before so I understand what a pain it is to do 2D animations. No need to flash your lame bravado here buddy.

I was just expressing my opinion, as were you all. I'm sure the MMO is going to be great, however if their team of animators can come up with such slick battle animations they should have no trouble with the legs. Either way I'll still play the game.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Right Honorable MG
Drakaeon
So I'm just wondering, do you think the Gaia MMO will have proper leg animaitons? I have to say that it irked me the first time I signed onto Gaia and entered towns. I was all ready to try it out. When I saw the blurred leg animations I just stopped. It was a real letdown. Pretty lame in my opinion, which is why I hope they change it in the MMO.

What do you think?

Don't like the blur? Buy a Summoning Tome and hop around as a frog. Problem solved.
I agree with this guy...

Friendly Specter

I think that the leg animations fit with the overall look of the site. There's no need to nit-pick with such small details in the upcoming MMO. I like the blurry legs, they amuse me. ^^
I kinda think the blurry leg animation is a little lame, but it does fit in with the chibi-style of the site, plus that smaller, less detailed animation is less work for the computer, so people with lower-class comps will be able to play smoothly without crashing and stuff.
It's fine, but there's always room for improvement. With the many years to come, I'm sure Gaia will grow larger with the support from us. Personally, I really like the sword animation...that looks sweet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff