Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Krampus

13,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cool Cat 500
The Average zOMGeek
Kemina Maeve
Ooh look. A chance to exercise my wit on a troll. Squeee~!

You understand that, by replying to my post in this manner, you've just made yourself irrelevant. It looks to me like you're trying.. too hard, but I've noticed your lack of any seeming relevance. Have you?

Here is what I've noticed:
1. You made a thread in response to something Lux was talking about. That's just as bad as talking loudly so a teacher can hear you say "Ouch, that hurt!". It's pathetic sweetie.
2. You are continuously attempting to portray yourself as a sophisticated lad, and instead you are just looking the fool. Using big words does not make you intelligent. It just shows you know your way around a dictionary, or google.
3. You are quite the short bus. This is a thread that invites opinions. I stated my opinion, therefore I am relevant. Not to mention, everyone is relevant in some sort of way, so to say I am not relevant is silly.
4. Lastly, I notice that you italicize way too much in an attempt to type forcefully and it appears idiotic. It tends to make people look like they are trying too hard to lecture.

Stop with the childish act sweetheart. This entire thread was created based on a childish QQ fit. Are you jealous that you aren't called an "elitist"? Is that it?

Okay, My rant is over. I am off to find a thread that is actually worth spending time on. Have a great day! ♥

Jujubellee's Husband

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The days before DMS caused such squabbling.. Ah, happy times those.. I was touted as a "capable leader" by helping coordinate an insanely large group through one of the biggest pre-DMS Epic Landshark battles we'd had on z! at the time, but really it was just me, with the help of others, getting Ring Sets organized as everyone came together and cut bait. No 'elitist' anything, just fun. Pure unadulterated ego-free fun. A feat everyone could take equal credit for accomplishing, rather than just a select few.

Am I the only one who misses that?

Naughty Krampus

13,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Aseres
The Average zOMGeek
Kemina Maeve

You understand that, by replying to my post in this manner, you've just made yourself irrelevant. It looks to me like you're trying.. too hard, but I've noticed your lack of any seeming relevance. Have you?
I'm going to write a story about a pretty princess in a far away land and a dragon and a heroic knight and make every second word cursive to make it seem like I'm making a very valid and meaningful point.

LAUGH. I was just about to leave, when I saw your post. I JUST pointed OUT that HE italicizes WAY too MUCH and IT looks MORONIC. xD
Aseres
why do you keep acting like you're worth that kind of effort? dramallama

Why do you keep keep acting like you don't care when you keep posting?
Aseres
The Average zOMGeek
Kemina Maeve

I'm going to write a story about a pretty princess in a far away land and a dragon and a heroic knight and make every second word cursive to make it seem like I'm making a very valid and meaningful point.

You do that honey, you do that, and I'm sure it would still be alot more comprehensible that your usual drivel and maybe indicate some intelligence that isn't centered around your egosphere or cat gifs which you probably assume make you seem, cute.
RevvRaptor
The days before DMS caused such squabbling.. Ah, happy times those.. I was touted as a "capable leader" by helping coordinate an insanely large group through one of the biggest pre-DMS Epic Landshark battles we'd had on z! at the time, but really it was just me, with the help of others, getting Ring Sets organized as everyone came together and cut bait. No 'elitist' anything, just fun. Pure unadulterated ego-free fun. A feat everyone could take equal credit for accomplishing, rather than just a select few.

If you are the only one that misses that, then zOMGaians probably don't deserve any future updates.
Kemina Maeve
Aseres
The Average zOMGeek
Kemina Maeve

LAUGH. I was just about to leave, when I saw your post. I JUST pointed OUT that HE italicizes WAY too MUCH and IT looks MORONIC. xD

As relevant as picking on typos. From someone who probably has nothing much of any virtual importance or lacking anything concrete to come up with, this is cute~
Kemina Maeve
Here's my rant. It's numbered. Oooh, this'll definitely put that troll in his place.

Oooh dear. Someone took the time to type this out. There there, would you like some cookies?

Naughty Krampus

13,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cool Cat 500
The Average zOMGeek
Kemina Maeve
Aseres
The Average zOMGeek
Kemina Maeve

As relevant as picking on typos. From someone who probably has nothing much of any virtual importance or lacking anything concrete to come up with, this is cute~

What is cute, is that you actually believe "virtual importance" is something to aspire for. I'd much rather enjoy the importance I have in reality. But of course, you are probably running out of retorts, so you are probably going to say something along the lines of "You have no real importance or relevance". So cute.

Naughty Krampus

13,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cool Cat 500
The Average zOMGeek
Kemina Maeve
Here's my rant. It's numbered. Oooh, this'll definitely put that troll in his place.

Oooh dear. Someone took the time to type this out. There there, would you like some cookies?

Hahaha, you are just so sad, it breaks my heart. I'm going to leave this thread now, because I tire of this nonsense. Also, everyone else has realized that you are a waste of time. Poor child.. I promise that if you work on your manners, you might just end up with a friend. I wouldn't bother replying to this post either, because you will get no more replies from me. Toodles child. ♥

7,000 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
Kemina Maeve

It seems you've misunderstood my use of the word 'virtual'. Allow me to be so kind as to clear that.

vir·tu·al/ˈvərCHo͞oəl/
Adjective:
Almost or nearly as described, but not completely or according to strict definition: "the virtual absence of border controls".
Not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so: "virtual images".

Synonyms:
actual - real - factual - practical

Here, this might help.
Kemina Maeve
Ouch. Still not acknowledged, even after I even numbered my rant too. I'm going to declare you a waste of time, claim indifference and pledge a refusal to deal with anything I am incapable of retorting to and walk away while I still have some dignity and never reply back.

Whatever helps you attempt to save face and makes you feel better about yourself.

Wheezing Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kestins Mule
Cyrus Lurch
I think the point to be watching for - and worried about - is when a horde of sockpuppet mules start posting idiotic obviously well thought out metathreads about forum posters and supposed status.

Having trouble figuring out what my main account is? surprised

There is a reason I use a mule to start most of my threads, but it's more of a personal quirk and probably only makes sense to me. Either way, it should be obvious that it isn't to hide my identity. xp

I KNOW C:

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
RevvRaptor

Oh no you are most definitely not the only one who misses that. =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas