Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Aggressor

Iraxi_Rayne
eliza_bunnypooh
Iraxi_Rayne
eliza_bunnypooh
From Landy Events

Just FYI - I'm only getting a "user image" text on some. I checked my own settings, so it's def not on my end... Maybe a .html got left in or something? I did one of those on my first round of posting...

They're all there for me/others. I used all the links you guys provided soooo...Idk why they're not coming up for you. I'm about to add more also

I'll check my settings again - If it doesn't work tho, I'll PM you, and maybe you can send the links to me directly....

heart

Your internet might not be able to handle the loading? Some of the images are pretty big

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
eliza_bunnypooh
Iraxi_Rayne
eliza_bunnypooh
Iraxi_Rayne
eliza_bunnypooh
From Landy Events

Just FYI - I'm only getting a "user image" text on some. I checked my own settings, so it's def not on my end... Maybe a .html got left in or something? I did one of those on my first round of posting...

They're all there for me/others. I used all the links you guys provided soooo...Idk why they're not coming up for you. I'm about to add more also

I'll check my settings again - If it doesn't work tho, I'll PM you, and maybe you can send the links to me directly....

heart

Your internet might not be able to handle the loading? Some of the images are pretty big

My internet is huge, and my hubs is a network architect. cool

So it's either got to be my settings, or something in our network settings... I'll get him to look at it tomorrow.... xd -- either way, could you PM me the links? That way I can work out halfway wtf it's all about. If not, it's all good.

heart

Salty Aggressor

Iraxi_Rayne
eliza_bunnypooh
Iraxi_Rayne
eliza_bunnypooh
Iraxi_Rayne
eliza_bunnypooh
From Landy Events

heart

My internet is huge, and my hubs is a network architect. cool

So it's either got to be my settings, or something in our network settings... I'll get him to look at it tomorrow.... xd -- either way, could you PM me the links? That way I can work out halfway wtf it's all about. If not, it's all good.

heart

Which can't you see? There's too manyyyyyy
I'm so glad you could make it work. So nice to see people still being able to organize massive events like these! Great job! emotion_yatta mrgreen

Salty Aggressor

Felis Hircus
I'm so glad you could make it work. So nice to see people still being able to organize massive events like these! Great job! emotion_yatta mrgreen

Yessss it was the most tedious thing ever but so worth it (for the most part) wink
eliza_bunnypooh
Felis Hircus

Yessss it was the most tedious thing ever but so worth it (for the most part) wink

You should do this more regularly then. You could try triggering the Otami ruins mini event next. That takes quite a few people to complete. biggrin

Salty Aggressor

Felis Hircus
eliza_bunnypooh
Felis Hircus

You should do this more regularly then. You could try triggering the Otami ruins mini event next. That takes quite a few people to complete. biggrin

I tried that in November I think. We were there for like 4 hours with like 20 ppl...And the ******** event wouldn't spawn emotion_0A0
eliza_bunnypooh
Felis Hircus
eliza_bunnypooh
Felis Hircus

I tried that in November I think. We were there for like 4 hours with like 20 ppl...And the ******** event wouldn't spawn emotion_0A0

Oh wow. Those mini events! They always seem to spawn during our dev meats though so I never thought they'd be too difficult to trigger. stressed

Salty Aggressor

Felis Hircus
eliza_bunnypooh
Felis Hircus
eliza_bunnypooh
Felis Hircus

Oh wow. Those mini events! They always seem to spawn during our dev meats though so I never thought they'd be too difficult to trigger. stressed

They're tricky lil things...I always see them when I'm getting my freebies but when I want/need them to spawn they're dormant >:/

Magnetic Cat

What's the Otami event? i've never heard about it sweatdrop

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Felis Hircus
eliza_bunnypooh
Felis Hircus

I'm down with this.

3nodding
Pablo Heart

You have three pyres(torches) that you have to put out by clearing away the animated around them. It's harder than it sounds though as they respawn in large numbers and by simply outnumbering you, they can reactivate them. sweatdrop

Here's the full details of the event.

http://zomg.wikia.com/wiki/Saving_the_Spirits
Iraxi_Rayne
Felis Hircus
eliza_bunnypooh
Felis Hircus

I'm down with this.

3nodding

I think it's worth trying even if it doesn't happen. You'll still end up with an awesomely huge hangout with fellow zOMGers! emotion_yatta

Salty Aggressor

Felis Hircus
Pablo Heart

You have three pyres(torches) that you have to put out by clearing away the animated around them. It's harder than it sounds though as they respawn in large numbers and by simply outnumbering you, they can reactivate them. sweatdrop

Bich there's 4 pyres tyvm
eliza_bunnypooh
Felis Hircus
Pablo Heart

Bich there's 4 pyres tyvm

Only means it's even harder! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items