Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
This topic started to find out about Land Sharks, and i got flooded with info! i am now trying to keep this thread active so people can get info when they need it! biggrin blaugh

Vampiric Knight

I haven't heard of any Landy sightings in a while, so I'm not sure if he still shows up.

If he does, it's on the beach and the only safe spot is the water XP

He's also about...7.0CL and you can't attack him if you're higher than that, last I checked.

There's also the lawn sharks...which are essentially lawn mowers XD...they're an event that randomly spawns in Village Greens.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
purplexeyed
I haven't heard of any Landy sightings in a while, so I'm not sure if he still shows up.

He's also about...7.0CL and you can't attack him if you're higher than that, last I checked.

I am 11.8 right now and i am trying to get him.... I have never heard/ seen him and my curiousity is spiked...... Thank you for the fast feed back! blaugh

Vampiric Knight

savvycrazy
purplexeyed

I am 10.1 right now and i am trying to get him.... I have never heard/ seen him and my curiousity is spiked...... Thank you for the fast feed back! blaugh

You are most welcome biggrin
I wish you luck in your hunt.
There was a time when large groups of people actually tried to find the trigger to spawn him. ...don't think it worked, but I believe a fun time was had by all ^^

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
purplexeyed
savvycrazy
purplexeyed

I am 10.1 right now and i am trying to get him.... I have never heard/ seen him and my curiousity is spiked...... Thank you for the fast feed back! blaugh

You are most welcome biggrin
I wish you luck in your hunt.
There was a time when large groups of people actually tried to find the trigger to spawn him. ...don't think it worked, but I believe a fun time was had by all ^^

I miss how people used to get on zomg for fun and not treat it like a piggy bank.. gonk

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
blaugh xd
Quote this to get my attation... biggrin

Vampiric Knight

savvycrazy
blaugh xd

Agreed.

Back in my day...*shakes cane* zOMG didn't even grant gold and there was an orb drought!

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
purplexeyed
savvycrazy
blaugh xd

Agreed.

Back in my day...*shakes cane* zOMG didn't even grant gold and there was an orb drought!

i have only been on for a few years... BUT I THINK THIS IS THE MOST AWSOME THING MAN HAS INVENTED! biggrin blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
savvycrazy
blaugh xd
He does still show up but he is a rar spawn. I think his trigger is still killing stuff I could be wrong but try kill stuff in GB fast. You might need the help of other gaians.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
that jailer
savvycrazy
blaugh xd
He does still show up but he is a rar spawn. I think his trigger is still killing stuff I could be wrong but try kill stuff in GB fast. You might need the help of other gaians.

Thanks! i will try and get a team together and try it out! btw.. any one know what you get from killing him? rofl 4laugh

Vampiric Knight

savvycrazy
purplexeyed
savvycrazy
blaugh xd

Agreed.

i have only been on for a few years... BUT I THINK THIS IS THE MOST AWSOME THING MAN HAS INVENTED! biggrin blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

zOMG is indeed very awesome biggrin
Lemme know how the Landy hunt goes.
If you find him...BBQ HIM AND INVITE MARSHALL!
Or don't, since Marshall tends to be a bit handsy.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
purplexeyed
savvycrazy
purplexeyed
savvycrazy
blaugh xd

Agreed.

NP! if i do see him i will TOTALY stir up gaia about it! i haate when things go out of style because it is old...
savvycrazy
that jailer
savvycrazy
blaugh xd

Thanks! i will try and get a team together and try it out! btw.. any one know what you get from killing him? rofl 4laugh
Recipes, loots, alot of junk you get in the boxes at gold beach.

Vampiric Knight

savvycrazy
purplexeyed

NP! if i do see him i will TOTALY stir up gaia about it! i haate when things go out of style because it is old...

Good to hear.
I think the forum could use something positive to read about.
A Landy-sighting fits the bill nicely XP

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
purplexeyed
savvycrazy
purplexeyed

Good to hear.
I think the forum could use something positive to read about.
A Landy-sighting fits the bill nicely XP

Ok ty! i will work more on this more tomarrow... i am getting tired now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff