Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the idea of Free ranging bosses?

Yes, please more of them! 0.65178571428571 65.2% [ 219 ]
No! No! put them all in instances! 0.074404761904762 7.4% [ 25 ]
Don't care either way. 0.1547619047619 15.5% [ 52 ]
More goldz! 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 336 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Cexil
Sensual Soul
Cexil
I think we should venture out to face the Kraken, to make it more of an optional boss thats uber difficult. For a quest plot maybe the Kraken could be reported sinking ships and messing with Gaia Economy or something. Or maybe the Kraken could be a Solidified form of Ghi to make the story more zOMG!-ish.

I was thinking it would be rock or something that the Null crystals brought to life or maybe just a old creature the is somehow embedded with the crystals and influenced somehow.

Maybe it doesn't have to be an Octopus/Squid at all, the Kraken is interpreted differently from around the world so maybe it could be a random creation of Gaia's. Or they could host another contest in which we make a boss for them and they use it!

Well if they do decide to do it then maybe they will! Would love to see what people come up with.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Sensual Soul
Cexil
Sensual Soul
Cexil
I think we should venture out to face the Kraken, to make it more of an optional boss thats uber difficult. For a quest plot maybe the Kraken could be reported sinking ships and messing with Gaia Economy or something. Or maybe the Kraken could be a Solidified form of Ghi to make the story more zOMG!-ish.

I was thinking it would be rock or something that the Null crystals brought to life or maybe just a old creature the is somehow embedded with the crystals and influenced somehow.

Maybe it doesn't have to be an Octopus/Squid at all, the Kraken is interpreted differently from around the world so maybe it could be a random creation of Gaia's. Or they could host another contest in which we make a boss for them and they use it!

Well if they do decide to do it then maybe they will! Would love to see what people come up with.

I would come up with a squid-dragon!

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'd love to see the art if you draw? heart

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Someone said something that made me think a bit about the way the Kracken could be done...what if the Kracken is the shale is part of the coral reef around about the board walk, that way the Kracken could be all around the BB area. Something could awaken it and you have to put it back to sleep. Then towards the end you could have to defeat it. This way it could be used more then once.

Well that's my idea anyways. What do you guys think? Could that work? Shale by the way is a type of sedimentary rock composed of mud that is a mix of flakes of clay minerals. So it wouldn't be alive on it's own. The devs could "embed" some Null crystals in it and voila, Kracken is born!

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
hehe i love this idea.

i do think zOMG! does need more free range bosses so... free range kraken would be awesome!

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

SykoCaster
Aseres

predi pups, the hive aliens and the labetchs in the EB compound aren't animated as well - it's a plothole really sweatdrop

It's not a plothole.
              emo

The devs handwaved at it. The whole Aqueduct incident basicly sums up to "Aliens are hurt by rings and hate/fight animated" and let it up to us to figure it out.
If they make us aware of one that they put there on purpose, then its not a plot hole.

And then Landy/Labtechs/Halloween

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
Quote:
free range kraken would be awesome!

Every time I hear someone refer to the kraken as "free range", I can't help but relate it to free range chicken in my brain. It makes for some weird mental images, I can tell you.

Magnetic Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haven't checked the ENTIRE thread yet, but it sounds like a great event, like the Lawn Sharks in Village Greens.

Every one in a while, up from the depths with clingy tentacle love, rises the Kraken - until loyal Gaians put his wiggly affections back from where they came.

I imagine that it'd be random massive tentacles spawning all over the place, trying to pilfer the pirates of the tourist-bait. Which obviously means you'd get some nifty item drops from them...

...maybe special items that you can't craft EPIC items without???

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
hehe i love this idea.

i do think zOMG! does need more free range bosses so... free range kraken would be awesome!

Yeah I thought so too when [ JK ] suggested this. It's his idea you know. wink

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kalai3
Quote:
free range kraken would be awesome!

Every time I hear someone refer to the kraken as "free range", I can't help but relate it to free range chicken in my brain. It makes for some weird mental images, I can tell you.

Well really it just means it's not caged and roams free, feeding where it wants.

Czar Bomba
Haven't checked the ENTIRE thread yet, but it sounds like a great event, like the Lawn Sharks in Village Greens.

Every one in a while, up from the depths with clingy tentacle love, rises the Kraken - until loyal Gaians put his wiggly affections back from where they came.

I imagine that it'd be random massive tentacles spawning all over the place, trying to pilfer the pirates of the tourist-bait. Which obviously means you'd get some nifty item drops from them...

...maybe special items that you can't craft EPIC items without???

Yes [ JK ]'s idea is win! 3nodding

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sensual Soul
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
hehe i love this idea.

hehe yeah :] he should go through with it too biggrin i hope the team agrees and does go through with it

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Sensual Soul
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
hehe i love this idea.

hehe yeah :] he should go through with it too biggrin i hope the team agrees and does go through with it

I hope so too, it would be really different and oh so interesting! [ JK ] has a great imagination!

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sensual Soul
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
Sensual Soul
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
hehe i love this idea.

I hope so too, it would be really different and oh so interesting! [ JK ] has a great imagination!

sweet! i cant wait until BB opens! i'm sooo excited for it mrgreen
its also been really nice seeing him and the others around in the zOMG! forums :3

6,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not just Kraken, since it is a coastal area, I would like to see Siren as well. Or a male sea spot or even Poseidon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff