Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Member

Is it just me, or does the Kokeshi doll seem a little scary with the sounds it's making? It somehow reminds me of The Grudge. I think this might actually scare children on the site. I'm older than 13 and I'm definately scared by the sounds. If I hadn't heard it, I would have thought it was a cute little doll just having problems but..Kokeshi... ._.; beyond anger management help and it freaked me out. I might have nitemares. Very creative though, what do you think? & What monster are you looking forward to defeating?
lol The doll made me think of The Ring. I'm looking forward to kicking some Predator Prairie Dog butt
I also said that doll might give me nightmares..
Qixter I hope you're proud of yourself!

OG Member

Shimarr
lol The doll made me think of The Ring. I'm looking forward to kicking some Predator Prairie Dog butt
Ohh that's right. The Ring is similar to this doll also. :3 Im really looking forward to kicking Kokeshi's butt because...she looks fierce.
yha I was like ow what a cute little doll- AHHHHHHHHHH! those noises were freaky!!! espically the idel noice with the little glitch thing *shudders*
Norourlif
Shimarr
Ohh that's right. The Ring is similar to this doll also. :3 Im really looking forward to kicking Kokeshi's butt because...she looks fierce.

Yup. And I really wish they had put some kind of warning on that page saying "You really ought to turn your volume down for this". I had it way up and had headphones on. Scared the hell out of me.
the kokeshi doll... 1 type of sound it made freaked me out. da others, I was okay. And I'm only 13.....Y DOESN'T IT MAKE ME FREAK OUT A LOT! I EVEN HAD MY VOLUME UP!!! sad
The Doll reminds me of a Endless X-mas event.. Big crowds, Baru's and Baruta's being droped by the 100's... Basicly, It creeps me out.
That Kokeshi doll made me jump up the first time I heard it... My friend was on the phone and screamed haha. The devs did a really good job with it!

OG Member

Maybe too much of a good job? Lol. It isn't done yet so they may change the sound of her voice. Im hoping so, seriously. I still have it stuck in my head.
yes yes i dun understand what you saying
I hope they don't change it. I like it. I'm hoping they do some fun stuff with the creepy mansion, too. My main account is a Vampire Hunter, is the thing.
I can definatly tell that the kokeshi dolls were impressively creepy to say the least.

Im immune to fear but I can tell that would scare people.
I was surprised the first time I saw it, but it's not scary. I think it's awesome the way it is.
Huh... I thought it gave the dolls some personality, but I wasn't scared by it. I suppose it's just the right amount of creepiness for a site that's oriented towards younger teens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff