Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
KIZI WAY

INTRO:

i crewed w/ a couple; kiki_wb and Viz Night. I was used to aggroing NF and BD the normal way (leaving a monster; a vamp or a wolf). But, kiki does it the other way around. She aggroes it, while the rest mob it. So I asked them the proper way of doing it. Luckily, i learned. So i made this guide to thank kiki and viz and to share the knowledge to u guys. dramallama

AGGRO SET I USE:

bandage | diagnose | wish | meat | hot foot | iron | fitness | ff

AGGRO SET KIKI USES:

bandage | diagnose | wish | meat | sugar rush | iron | fitness | ff

PRE-REQUIREMENT:

1. good aggro skills
2. a BU

PROCEDURE:

A. Getting enough aggro points

1. When 2 monsters are left, get as much aggro points as possible by toggling rings and healing urself. (rage healing urself is better)
2. After those are killed. Take kneel until stam gets full.
3. Signal a "GO!"

B. Killing NF

1. Ask your crew to reserve their r4 rage for r4ing adren and knife and r4 attacking. (this must be done together at the same time after u signaled "GO!" wink
2. Continue healing urself while toggling the rings

NOTE:

1.You can't always be succesful at this. This technique needs really good aggro/kite skills.
2. Make sure you tell the drill before entering DMS. You might not want telling all of this while you are in a room w/ NF.
3. If NF goes crazy, get near to him and r4 wish ur crew (take the aggro back)
4. If NF goes crazy, your bu should heal you when you are being attacked by it or else you'll die!

again, thank you kiki and viz. i love you guys!

OG Duck

26,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Newbie Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
NerdyDuckies
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart heart emotion_bigheart

Conversationalist

So basically the TL;DR version of this would be: Just mob?

Newbie Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ginnjii

yep. but not just mob though. some other things to consider

Barton Sweetheart

The way I understood it was if you ate in the 10-10.8/10.9 CL bracket aggro a vamp/wolf. Once your in the 10.8/10.9+ bracket mob it regardless. At least that's how most of the crew I know have done the NF's. Also used to have people aggro the NF's on its own.

So much has changed Zea getting confused!!!

Newbie Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zealand_Aquarius
The way I understood it was if you ate in the 10-10.8/10.9 CL bracket aggro a vamp/wolf. Once your in the 10.8/10.9+ bracket mob it regardless. At least that's how most of the crew I know have done the NF's. Also used to have people aggro the NF's on its own.

if you mob nf, without the kiter having enough aggro points, it would go crazy and start attacking one person at a time untill all of u die. unless, you kite it again and reset it. that, killing NF takes long time.

Newbie Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zealand_Aquarius

u have a point. 10.8+ would be the suggested level of doing this

Fanatical Lover

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kei Kyoshi
KIZI WAY

INTRO:

i crewed w/ a couple; kiki_wb and Viz Night. I was used to aggroing NF and BD the normal way (leaving a monster; a vamp or a wolf). But, kiki does it the other way around. She aggroes it, while the rest mob it. So I asked them the proper way of doing it. Luckily, i learned. So i made this guide to thank kiki and viz and to share the knowledge to u guys. dramallama

AGGRO SET I USE:

bandage | diagnose | wish | meat | hot foot | iron | fitness | ff

AGGRO SET KIKI USES:

bandage | diagnose | wish | meat | sugar rush | iron | fitness | ff

PRE-REQUIREMENT:

1. good aggro skills
2. a BU

PROCEDURE:

A. Getting enough aggro points

1. When 2 monsters are left, get as much aggro points as possible by toggling rings and healing urself. (rage healing urself is better)
2. After those are killed. Take kneel until stam gets full.
3. Signal a "GO!"

B. Killing NF

1. Ask your crew to reserve their r4 rage for r4ing adren and knife and r4 attacking. (this must be done together at the same time after u signaled "GO!" wink
2. Continue healing urself while toggling the rings

NOTE:

1.You can't always be succesful at this. This technique needs really good aggro/kite skills.
2. Make sure you tell the drill before entering DMS. You might not want telling all of this while you are in a room w/ NF.
3. If NF goes crazy, get near to him and r4 wish ur crew (take the aggro back)
4. If NF goes crazy, your bu should heal you when you are being attacked by it or else you'll die!

again, thank you kiki and viz. i love you guys!

Such an amazing strategy sweetie, you are definitely gonna go far in DMS with this, as will others heart

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
People do this is GR. I'm assuming they brought that over.

IRL Labtech

Kei Kyoshi
Ginnjii

yep. but not just mob though. some other things to consider

Ya lost me at "But not just mob."
Ya contradicting yourself.

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Actually there are many way of tanking mini-boss but one must have enough knowledge about hate system and how it works for an effective way of keeping aggro to mini-boss. 1 hp heal is equal to .5 hate. Lets take Nf for example: nf has like 18k hp and let say divide it to 5 crew members atk it. Say like 3.5k each member so heal more than 7k and they won't steal aggro from nf unless they heal a lot and the tank haven't hold much aggro. Better understanding of the game makes you a better player. Yes, i believe in elitist way there are people that is much better than other people but you don't have to treat people like trash(y am i complaining here whoopsie wrong thread).... Mon is emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff