Welcome to Gaia! ::

The first thing is a Lighting Bolt Because My avatar a Robot. No sense for a robot not to have Electricity.

The Second is a First aid ring. Dead Useful. Unless you want to die.

Third A Punching Ring. Wheres the fun without the basic stuff?

Fourth, Some kind of Projectiles Ring that kind of shoots Bullets/etcs....

fifth-eighth, Passive skills/

Whats yours?
Let's see...

The first ring would cause a large Vegas style fireworks explosion since my avi is a Gypsy. The second would call a group of spears to stab the enemy. The third would summon a large bird for attacking. The fourth would be a large ball that I'd stand on top of and roll over enemies. The fifth would be like a kiss for a Charm/Stun effect. The sixth would be some sort of Dark curse. The seventh would be a magical Slot machine that would deal some types of elemental damage depending on the reels. And the eighth would be arrows raining down from Heaven.

sorry, was that too detailed?

Distinct Member

I'd say I would want healing and support spells for my rings, along with stats and passive skills.
Dhampir_Pengu
Let's see...

The first ring would cause a large Vegas style fireworks explosion since my avi is a Gypsy. The second would call a group of spears to stab the enemy. The third would summon a large bird for attacking. The fourth would be a large ball that I'd stand on top of and roll over enemies. The fifth would be like a kiss for a Charm/Stun effect. The sixth would be some sort of Dark curse. The seventh would be a magical Slot machine that would deal some types of elemental damage depending on the reels. And the eighth would be arrows raining down from Heaven.

O_O I just want to summon monsters and shoot fireballs.
Any kind of rings that would imporve upon stats..
A health ring would be nice too.
streeteating
Dhampir_Pengu
Let's see...

O_O I just want to summon monsters and shoot fireballs.

>o< sorry!!! I was just making sure I was using all 8 ring fingers gonk

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just hope they release a 'vampire' ring, which lets me get health every time I do damage.
DakiDaki
I just hope they release a 'vampire' ring, which lets me get health every time I do damage.
definitely dude, I would so get that one.

and maybe an invisibility ring, not much use except that I always liked the idea of being invisible, all the things you could do, heh heh heh.

I'd also like the ability to summon vines out of the ground to constrict my enemies, much in the same way a tentacle monster might constrict a schoolgirl.

Muahahahaha!!!

The rest, eh, I don't know.
my first ring would probably be an agility styled ring
my second ring something dealing fire damage because fire is nice ^^
my next three would be passive
my sixth... healing
my seventh...stealth
my eighth...probably a force fieldish ring

Newbie Noob

Hmm...
1- Speed Boost (Passive)
2- Stength Boost (Passive)
3- Magic Defense Boost (Passive)
4- Physical Defense Boost (Passive)
5- Force Feild (Passive) (Because who couldn't use extra defense XD)
6- Fire Projecile (Active)
7- Short Range Fire-Based Attack (Active) (Along the lines of fire-punch)
8- Either Bonus Damage to Fire type attacks, or some sort of self-heling power

Fairly Simple set-up, which would fit my avi reasonably well.

Although summoning might be nice as well. That might eplace either the force feild or the Magic Def.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff