Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pictures-Fade
Nioan
Pictures-Fade
o.o; I mention devs and someone pops up. That's a grand idea though Airez. :3

Wow Devs are actually on at 11:00 <333
He's a mod I believe not a dev. Qixter has a green name and he's a dev. I think.

Why dont we look it up?

There is a guide somewehere.
I recall seeing a Mods/Devs Guide.
One moment.
Here we are...

Quote:
GAIA Helper
GAIA Helpers are the users who you should contact regarding threads that are in the wrong forum / subforum. These individuals are capable of moving threads from one forum to another, and are often dedicated to the forums they frequent on a regular basis. Every GAIA Helper will have a moderator on the site who is responsible for their actions. Therefore, if you are in disagreement with the actions of a GAIA Helper it is best to contact a member of the administration team. Please of course, be sure to include any relevant PMs, thread links, and information that would assist us in the matter.

Dedicated GAIA Moderators
Working with the GAIA Helpers around the site, Dedicated GAIA Moderators help to move threads that are in the wrong forum. Additionally, Dedicated GAIA Moderators are able to handle ToS violations in threads and posts, responding to someone's "Report This Thread/Post". When a Dedicated GAIA Moderator is free of obligation to their own section of the site, they are capable of moderating around GAIA.

Global GAIA Moderators
Global GAIA Moderators will be working with Abuse and Harassment cases, as well as being leaders for the Gaia Community and the moderating team. These individuals will continue to moderate the site much like before, but will be able to assist users across a variety of forums.

How to report abuse/harassment CORRECTLY - by: clarion
Report Abuse or Harassment

Omnimoderators
Omnimoderators focus on issues with users' accounts, especially when it comes to Hacking and Scamming reports. They will be the moderators who respond when these forms are filled out. They may also be moderators in some forums around the site.

Report A Hacking
Report A Scamming
Yea I saw that. But I think admins are the administration and devs are developers.
Yeah, that's always aggravating.
Pictures-Fade
Yea I saw that. But I think admins are the administration and devs are developers.

And Airez Is a Mod.
He can Move topics and such.
Ialdebaoth Samael
Yeah, that's always aggravating.

Heh Sure Is >.<

Eloquent Elocutionist

I think i read somewhere thats its not going to be allowed.
PrinceHell
I think i read somewhere thats its not going to be allowed.
Show me?
uh is the war a download?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas