Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is Kill Steal Allowed?
Please dont. Dont Let it be.

I dont want to spend my time killing some boss monster and some noob to pop out of nowhere and steal my kill >:c

Suggestions?

Airez
Boss will probably only be available in dungeons, and it's possible that the dungeons could be made unique to the actual party / player entering the dungeon.

As for battles outside: I think a tagging system or a "most damage" system would be adequate for the Battle System.
gonk I hope not.
Guild Wars style world system.
Only you and your party members are in a copy of an area.
so, you get all the same monsters, just privately.
(Everyone is at the same town, though.)
I doubt they'll have it. Besides rings level up for uses I believe. They may have it to where you can't attack other's monsters that they're attacking. They haven't mentioned anything but I think that's one of the main issues they, meaning the devs, need to address in their next announcement.
Boss will probably only be available in dungeons, and it's possible that the dungeons could be made unique to the actual party / player entering the dungeon.

As for battles outside: I think a tagging system or a "most damage" system would be adequate for the Battle System.

Dapper Dabbler

Kill steal only really applies to looting
The xp goes to the origanl attacker.
Even then, there should be some contested areas, like in WoW
So you can kill those noob bastards.
Airez

Thank you Mr. Admin!
o.o; I mention devs and someone pops up. That's a grand idea though Airez. :3
Pictures-Fade
I doubt they'll have it. Besides rings level up for uses I believe. They may have it to where you can't attack other's monsters that they're attacking. They haven't mentioned anything but I think that's one of the main issues they, meaning the devs, need to address in their next announcement.

Well What If We GET out party members.
Like choose the people your working with. And They only get to attack your target.
Then we can share the Rage Xp with each other.
i hope that thers no ks
Nioan
Pictures-Fade

Well What If We GET out party members.
Like choose the people your working with. And They only get to attack your target.
Then we can share the Rage Xp with each other.
Possibly. I don't think many people besides devs know.
Pictures-Fade

Wow Devs are actually on at 11:00 <333
Nioan
Pictures-Fade

Wow Devs are actually on at 11:00 <333
He's a mod I believe not a dev. Qixter has a green name and he's a dev. I think.
Man, I wish we could use the weapons we have.....
Airez

Great Idea.

But one more question, Do we get to share Rage Xp?
Like lets say, your fighting a boss.
There are 4 party members.
Does the Boss XP divide by 4 and share it evenly, or do we all get full amount?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff