Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Aggressor

5,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
tripelc55

I would attempt to find an example of the logic you use and contradict it, but you seem to use none, so this should help.

Distinct Gaian

Jakyr The Fang
tripelc55

I would attempt to find an example of the logic you use and contradict it, but you seem to use none, so this should help.

LOL thats funny seeing as I use my common sense a lot more then you think.
Maybe YOU should stop and think for moment.
1st off i only see a few ways the issue can be resolved.
1. they could make it so after BL is killed the entire maze resets
2. after you kill BL everyone gets sent to bills ranch (like with EB) or Barton town
3. after BL is killed null planet explodes and everyone is sent to the null chamber.
SO YOU let me know if you come up with any smart ideas alright, since you like to talk about common sense and such.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tripelc55
Berryfarmer
tripelc55

I've bit my tongue watching this play out, but I do have one question for you that should be a very accurate comparison.

If you are okay with resetting Kam repeatedly for farming what was your opinion of Endless EB?

OOHH you got me there
That was a glitch tho, you died right after you got EB reward and went to robo cave to do it over again.
That was diffrent. Its a glitch when a Dev can repair it. Its not a glitch when its part of how the game is designed and can not be repaired for there is nothing to repair.
that glitch has been fixed for a long time now

But the SS-EB instance is broken into parts just like DMS, albeit shorter parts. You have: shallow seas, undersea ledge, sealab complex, EB lair. Endless EB involved resetting just one part of the instance by using the mechanics already programmed into the game to kick a crew from an instance. Resettable Kam, in my opinion, is a glitch very similar to Endless EB. It involves resetting of a part of an instance by use of the game's internal mechanics.

That being said, Endless EB was fixed by adding a script that checked if EB was dead, if it was it triggered the warp to Barton Bar. That being said, a fix for being able to reset Kam is just as doable and would probably be very similar in how it's implemented.

Just my two cents, take it or leave it. Just trying to illustrate in another way what is getting some so riled up about resetting Kam, hope it may have helped you see their point better.

Distinct Gaian

Berryfarmer
tripelc55
Berryfarmer
tripelc55

I've bit my tongue watching this play out, but I do have one question for you that should be a very accurate comparison.

If you are okay with resetting Kam repeatedly for farming what was your opinion of Endless EB?

OOHH you got me there
That was a glitch tho, you died right after you got EB reward and went to robo cave to do it over again.
That was diffrent. Its a glitch when a Dev can repair it. Its not a glitch when its part of how the game is designed and can not be repaired for there is nothing to repair.

But the SS-EB instance is broken into parts just like DMS, albeit shorter parts. You have: shallow seas, undersea ledge, sealab complex, EB lair. Endless EB involved resetting just one part of the instance by using the mechanics already programmed into the game to kick a crew from an instance. Resettable Kam, in my opinion, is a glitch very similar to Endless EB. It involves resetting of a part of an instance by use of the game's internal mechanics.

That being said, Endless EB was fixed by adding a script that checked if EB was dead, if it was it triggered the warp to Barton Bar. That being said, a fix for being able to reset Kam is just as doable and would probably be very similar in how it's implemented.

Just my two cents, take it or leave it. Just trying to illustrate in another way what is getting some so riled up about resetting Kam, hope it may have helped you see their point better.
you must have never done endless EB or known someone who has. other wise you would know that it was a glitch that allowed you to go to robo cave after defeating EB. so please don't compare the two. they are different seeing as one was a glitch and one is resetting an instance.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Nicely done!

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tripelc55
Berryfarmer
tripelc55
Berryfarmer
tripelc55

OOHH you got me there

you must have never done endless EB or known someone who has. other wise you would know that it was a glitch that allowed you to go to robo cave after defeating EB. so please don't compare the two. they are different seeing as one was a glitch and one is resetting an instance.

Let's see if you can identify which I am referring to by this description:
1) Resetting instance part by using game's built in mechanics
2) Farming boss repeatedly by resetting instance piece
3) Easy method easily learned by using a loop hole in the game's program.
Hint:This describes both

The robofish cave/sealab complex, is a separate piece of an instance from EB lair. Just like YM, GR, HPR, crypt, null planet are separate pieces of a DMS instance. And you assume much in saying I didn't endless eb or knew people who did. I made a lot of enemies then by my stance it was a glitch, in fact they made many of the similar arguments you are now. It was that event that caused me to abandon my old account and make this one.

I'm done debating with you, I've made my points that resetting Kam is a glitch akin to Endless EB. Formulate something better than "you can't compare the two" and I might be enticed to come back and debate some more, but I have laid out some clear points that show it is the same kind of exploit, only the methodology of triggering is different.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Now back onto the main topic.
Congratulations w-h-o-r-a-n and crew. I'm wondering since you were able to fight G-Kam, were there bats on the server?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Berryfarmer
Now back onto the main topic.
Congratulations w-h-o-r-a-n and crew. I'm wondering since you were able to fight G-Kam, were there bats on the server?

no there weren't any. (:

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Paro-Daryl
Nicely done!

thank you emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items