Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

BF-dragontshd-40
SO CLOSE--WIPED AT 999 scream GIMME SOME OF YOUR LUCK WHORAN!

LOL. did she get unstuck? xDD
GO GUYS GO! DONT GIVE UP !! emotion_hug
ask all dpsers to g on kam so when she spazzes, she doesn't get unstuck xDD
you can do it ~ emotion_bigheart

Space Genius

w-h-o-r-a-n
BF-dragontshd-40

...annnnnd then Flash ragequit and I am in BR again.
Uncommon Logic
Fapd

Tipsy Sex Symbol

BF-dragontshd-40
w-h-o-r-a-n
BF-dragontshd-40

...annnnnd then Flash ragequit and I am in BR again.

LOL.
aww. kick dat flash player emotion_donotwant

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
tripelc55
iFaiji

and you sig is BS
you STOLE tho's 3 UFO's from me
GET.OVER.IT xD
i just happen to hold better aggro than you and people actually helped me more.
whatever the case was. there was no stealing anything on public events. so stop prancing yourself as a victim if you couldnt be a good tanker. better luck next time. emotion_facepalm
emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid

Distinct Gaian

iFaiji
tripelc55
iFaiji

and you sig is BS
GET.OVER.IT xD
whatever the case was. there was no stealing anything on public events. so stop prancing yourself as a victim if you couldnt be a good tanker. better luck next time. emotion_facepalm
emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid emotion_bandaid

you SPAM healed me till you stole aggro
and i am a great tank, I hold aggro very well UNLESS someone spam heals me

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
tripelc55
iFaiji
tripelc55
iFaiji

and you sig is BS
GET.OVER.IT xD

what part of GET.OVER.IT is not making any sense o:
and as i remember, you dazed on first and second UFO due to lack of heals. and on third i took aggro cause i was healing you so you wouldnt dazed again emotion_facepalm
thing is, its not that i "over" spam you because regardless you dazed. infact i would say you were under healed and failed to hold aggro

Distinct Gaian

iFaiji
tripelc55
iFaiji
tripelc55
iFaiji

and you sig is BS
GET.OVER.IT xD

and as i remember, you dazed on first and second UFO due to lack of heals. and on third i took aggro cause i was healing you so you wouldnt dazed again emotion_facepalm
thing is, its not that i "over" spam you because regardless you dazed. infact i would say you were under healed and failed to hold aggro

i would if you wouldn't do me over every time i try to do something
like that BL crew
i was tanking for them and it wasn't fair for you to come along and take my position
this is why i don't do anything any more... id don't dms because of people like you and sig
you guys like to take all the fun out of the game

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
tripelc55
iFaiji
tripelc55
iFaiji
tripelc55
iFaiji

and you sig is BS
GET.OVER.IT xD

like that BL crew
i was tanking for them and it wasn't fair for you to come along and take my position
this is why i don't do anything any more... id don't dms because of people like you and sig

Take all the fun out of the game? Please drop the butthurt and start looking at things with a less narrow-minded outlook.

I'm not even going to comment on what you and Faiji are talking about since that's one of those "you-had-to-be-there" things. The only point I'll iterate here is that there is a line in any game that, when crossed, can be considered illegal. Since when is fun bundled in the form of taking advantage of a glitch that is essentially cheating your way to more loot, not to mention a brag record of kills? It may be fun for the people doing it because they'd be swimming in their actions, but it poses something disadvantageous to the rest of us who try to sell that loot only to see that it's becoming more deflated than it already is in the market.

It's healthy to have fun by making use of what's intentionally programmed into the game. I enjoy DMS crews whether they stay in the shallow part of the pool in YM or at the deep end in GR/Crypt/BL, people enjoy these instances a lot and as a whole DMS has become a big part of their enjoyment.

This isn't me being a killjoy, this is me actually CARING about what goes on in the game and what people do with it. The last thing anybody wants to see is any group individuals tar the slate by exploiting a potential cheat. While I welcome measures to fix it, I don't welcome any repercussions toward the rest of the players because of several peoples' actions, should any even be set in place at all.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Signomi
Quoted for Truth, and snipped for length. XD

But I fully agree with you, Sig. Resetting Kamila, no matter how you do it, could potentially be considered abusing the instance. Now, say, if one actually started back from the beginning and killed everything up to her, then killed Kam again, then that's not so bad. If one just resets Kam specifically over and over just for extra kills, that's no better than Ring Farming back in the SS 2011 fiasco (I was there, but for the last month or so, really).

Distinct Gaian

Signomi
tripelc55
iFaiji
tripelc55
iFaiji
GET.OVER.IT xD

like that BL crew

Take all the fun out of the game? Please drop the butthurt and start looking at things with a less narrow-minded outlook.

I'm not even going to comment on what you and Faiji are talking about since that's one of those "you-had-to-be-there" things. The only point I'll iterate here is that there is a line in any game that, when crossed, can be considered illegal. Since when is fun bundled in the form of taking advantage of a glitch that is essentially cheating your way to more loot, not to mention a brag record of kills? It may be fun for the people doing it because they'd be swimming in their actions, but it poses something disadvantageous to the rest of us who try to sell that loot only to see that it's becoming more deflated than it already is in the market.

It's healthy to have fun by making use of what's intentionally programmed into the game. I enjoy DMS crews whether they stay in the shallow part of the pool in YM or at the deep end in GR/Crypt/BL, people enjoy these instances a lot and as a whole DMS has become a big part of their enjoyment.

This isn't me being a killjoy, this is me actually CARING about what goes on in the game and what people do with it. The last thing anybody wants to see is any group individuals tar the slate by exploiting a potential cheat. While I welcome measures to fix it, I don't welcome any repercussions toward the rest of the players because of several peoples' actions, should any even be set in place at all.

YAY were back on this subject!
Again who are you to decide when that line has been crossed.
Mage is right, " farming BL COULD POTENTIALLY BE CONSIDERED ABUSE".< but then all farming would be considered abuse.
so As of now,Untill Devs say so, its not Glitching/Cheating/illegal.
And the Ring Farming fiasco in 2011 was an actual glitch that was never meant to happen.
Were as the resetting of a Boss is meant to happen there for its not a glitch and isn't abuse.
If resetting BL was abuse then so would farming in general, doing something over and over is Farming.And so to Farm is to abuse the re-spawn/or to reset a boss/animated monster. So if this were in-fact the case doing smeb over and over would be abuse of the way the game was made. THIS is why the Devs are not going to take any actions towards this event.
P.S I have never been narrow-minded in my entire life.
I think outside the box.

Distinct Gaian

Mage Ragepunk
Signomi
Quoted for Truth, and snipped for length. XD

But I fully agree with you, Sig. Resetting Kamila, no matter how you do it, could potentially be considered abusing the instance. Now, say, if one actually started back from the beginning and killed everything up to her, then killed Kam again, then that's not so bad. If one just resets Kam specifically over and over just for extra kills, that's no better than Ring Farming back in the SS 2011 fiasco (I was there, but for the last month or so, really).

saddly your wrong about the two events having anything in commen. the ring fiasco in 2011 was an actual glitch that was never meant to happen.
were as resetting kam is the same as farming, 2nd you cant be on both sides,
if you think resetting kam is wrong and illegal then you FULLY agree with Sig, there should be no exceptions to that.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
tripelc55
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold the ******** up. When did I ever say that Farming Kam (as in clearing the entire instance and killing her ONCE) is abusable? The act of resetting Kam AND ONLY KAM is abusable.

Being able to reset Kam like this shouldn't be able to happen, nor should be possible to get stuck, period. But guess what? Those are glitches, and those can be abused, too. Sure, what happened in SS during the Ring Farming Fiasco was a big issue, but not once did I compare that to Resetting Kam.

If you'll look at my exact words, "Now, say, if one actually started back from the beginning and killed everything up to her, then killed Kam again, then that's not so bad. If one just resets Kam specifically over and over just for extra kills, that's no better than Ring Farming back in the SS 2011 fiasco"

I said that it's NO BETTER. Essentially, that you deserve to either be banned or lose what you gained, plus an Abuse Ring. No Integ for the ones who didn't do it, either.

And for your information, bucko, I AM against resetting Kamila for the sole purpose of fighting ONLY her 1st and 2nd form again and again.

How, I wonder, is that you can consider Farming at all to be abusable, when I only speak of Farming Kam through the use of resetting the Crypt and Null planet. Explain this to me.

Distinct Gaian

Mage Ragepunk
tripelc55
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold the ******** up. When did I ever say that Farming Kam (as in clearing the entire instance and killing her ONCE) is abusable? The act of resetting Kam AND ONLY KAM is abusable.

Being able to reset Kam like this shouldn't be able to happen, nor should be possible to get stuck, period. But guess what? Those are glitches, and those can be abused, too. Sure, what happened in SS during the Ring Farming Fiasco was a big issue, but not once did I compare that to Resetting Kam.

If you'll look at my exact words, "Now, say, if one actually started back from the beginning and killed everything up to her, then killed Kam again, then that's not so bad. If one just resets Kam specifically over and over just for extra kills, that's no better than Ring Farming back in the SS 2011 fiasco"

I said that it's NO BETTER. Essentially, that you deserve to either be banned or lose what you gained, plus an Abuse Ring. No Integ for the ones who didn't do it, either.

And for your information, bucko, I AM against resetting Kamila for the sole purpose of fighting ONLY her 1st and 2nd form again and again.

How, I wonder, is that you can consider Farming at all to be abusable, when I only speak of Farming Kam through the use of resetting the Crypt and Null planet. Explain this to me.
ITS the same thing a doing Smob over and over. All your doing is resetting the instance of SS.
And by saying that resetting kam is no better then the the 2011 fiasco you are comparing the two by saying the are equally just as bad.
if you think something should be done then let the Devs know your concern.
Even tho i understand that nothing can be done about it. Unless they want to change the entire format of the game so that nothing resets/re-spawn, but then there wouldn't be any game to play.
i think they should take the entire dms section out or zomg in general. So then you cant complain about "cheating/glitchs"

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
tripelc55

I've bit my tongue watching this play out, but I do have one question for you that should be a very accurate comparison.

If you are okay with resetting Kam repeatedly for farming what was your opinion of Endless EB?

Distinct Gaian

Berryfarmer
tripelc55

I've bit my tongue watching this play out, but I do have one question for you that should be a very accurate comparison.

If you are okay with resetting Kam repeatedly for farming what was your opinion of Endless EB?

OOHH you got me there
That was a glitch tho, you died right after you got EB reward and went to robo cave to do it over again.
That was diffrent. Its a glitch when a Dev can repair it. Its not a glitch when its part of how the game is designed and can not be repaired for there is nothing to repair.
that glitch has been fixed for a long time now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces