Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

Signomi
tripelc55
iFaiji
I would like to say congratulations on this giant achievement because like i had said no one has ever done this and achieved it, it was planned but not fullfield. but i also like to say i am disappointed and it, saddens me to learned that your that your so called "2nd G-glitched BL" was a Reset.
for that i cannot say congratulations other than i hope it type of thing is not repeated ever again...
SMH

WHY YOU GOT TO BE A BUZZ KILL
you should just be happy for her. instead you just poke holes in her achievement.

Actually I agree with her. It's fantastic that they managed to defeat her despite being G-glitched (albeit by taking advantage of ANOTHER glitch)—but to have done that after being purposely reset just seems illegal to me and really lets them down. :(

No matter who they are and what they do, I can't find respect for any crew who simply decides to reset a Lust instance after it's already been done. That—to me—is another form of abusing the game.

its not a glitch. all of Gaia is made that way...if you d/c in SS while everyone else is in undersea ledge. SS resets.
AND its not up to you to decide if its game abuse, Leave that to the mods. If they determine that what they did is cheating, Then they will be punished. But you have no right to decide that for them. You have no power in deciding who is right and who is wrong. so don't judge. Just be happy for them. If you think they were cheating then why don't you just report instead of talking about it.
No one likes people that put others down. Maybe you should realize its just a game and stop being so serious.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

MasutaKokoBot
w-h-o-r-a-n

What was everyones ringsets?? :3

our first go everyone had normal bl ringsets on..
dpsers had 4 attacks 2 passives 2 buffs, bu had 2 heals, bubu had wish.. and tank had her normal ringset..
2nd go, we all dropped heals for attacks just to try it out, & it worked too c: just tank had heals (:

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
tripelc55
Signomi
tripelc55
iFaiji
I would like to say congratulations on this giant achievement because like i had said no one has ever done this and achieved it, it was planned but not fullfield. but i also like to say i am disappointed and it, saddens me to learned that your that your so called "2nd G-glitched BL" was a Reset.
for that i cannot say congratulations other than i hope it type of thing is not repeated ever again...
SMH

you should just be happy for her. instead you just poke holes in her achievement.

Actually I agree with her. It's fantastic that they managed to defeat her despite being G-glitched (albeit by taking advantage of ANOTHER glitch)—but to have done that after being purposely reset just seems illegal to me and really lets them down. :(

No matter who they are and what they do, I can't find respect for any crew who simply decides to reset a Lust instance after it's already been done. That—to me—is another form of abusing the game.

its not a glitch. all of Gaia is made that way...if you d/c in SS while everyone else is in undersea ledge. SS resets.
AND its not up to you to decide if its game abuse, Leave that to the mods. If they determine that what they did is cheating, Then they will be punished. But you have no right to decide that for them. You have no power in deciding who is right and who is wrong. so don't judge. Just be happy for them. If you think they were cheating then why don't you just report instead of talking about it.
No one likes people that put others down. Maybe you should realize its just a game and stop being so serious.

The amount of facepalming I had to do from reading this reply is just unbelievable. :|

I don't decide what's right or what's wrong, do not misconstrue my words. I'm simply pointing out a vice.

Instances were not designed to confuse themselves once players end up leaving one part of the premises, it's one of the most notorious glitches a crew could ever have to face. Just because it happens in another area of zOMG does not mean it's any less of an odd and annoying occurrence.

Furthermore, I have every right as a dedicated DMS player to be concerned about the fact that this crew decided to reset the instance after it was completed, and I do NOT need to be a developer nor a moderator to see that this is considered an even easier method of farming her and her loot. It was never intended in the first place, it's players taking advantage of something that should not occur and can be exploited over and over again.

And for even further clarity—this sort of thing has been very recently reported to one of the developers and they're seeking to discuss this with the person who is currently responsible for fixing glitches in the game.

Even then I could report something on the go—but how would that raise awareness on the issue? That's not me being fair to everybody else. I have no intention of putting others down, that's not my design in being here and posting my own opinion and feedback. Nor do I have any intention on being shut up on a concern that is very much justified. Posting anything in an open forum means you are welcoming the feedback from both sides of the coin, that's the risk you take in making anything at all public.

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
w-h-o-r-a-n
MasutaKokoBot
w-h-o-r-a-n

dpsers had 4 attacks 2 passives 2 buffs, bu had 2 heals, bubu had wish.. and tank had her normal ringset..
2nd go, we all dropped heals for attacks just to try it out, & it worked too c: just tank had heals (:

lol i meant more like what were the 4 attacks :3

Tipsy Sex Symbol

MasutaKokoBot
w-h-o-r-a-n
MasutaKokoBot
w-h-o-r-a-n

normal attacks.
hack/slash/mantis/shuri/bump

Shy Friend

iFaiji
SMH

it's not like you're one to talk o3o

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
w-h-o-r-a-n
MasutaKokoBot
w-h-o-r-a-n
MasutaKokoBot
w-h-o-r-a-n

normal attacks.
hack/slash/mantis/shuri/bump

ouh good c:

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
culocuddles
iFaiji
SMH

it's not like you're one to talk o3o
i find it more funneh that your obviously a mule and i pity that you took the time and effort to create an account and say that. good job at reaching a new low of cowardice. also unless you reveal your true self. you shouldnt talk about things you obviously dont know. o:

Distinct Gaian

Signomi
tripelc55
Signomi
tripelc55
iFaiji
SMH

The amount of facepalming I had to do from reading this reply is just unbelievable. :|

I don't decide what's right or what's wrong, do not misconstrue my words. I'm simply pointing out a vice.

Instances were not designed to confuse themselves once players end up leaving one part of the premises, it's one of the most notorious glitches a crew could ever have to face. Just because it happens in another area of zOMG does not mean it's any less of an odd and annoying occurrence.

Furthermore, I have every right as a dedicated DMS player to be concerned about the fact that this crew decided to reset the instance after it was completed, and I do NOT need to be a developer nor a moderator to see that this is considered an even easier method of farming her and her loot. It was never intended in the first place, it's players taking advantage of something that should not occur and can be exploited over and over again.

And for even further clarity—this sort of thing has been very recently reported to one of the developers and they're seeking to discuss this with the person who is currently responsible for fixing glitches in the game.

Even then I could report something on the go—but how would that raise awareness on the issue? That's not me being fair to everybody else. I have no intention of putting others down, that's not my design in being here and posting my own opinion and feedback. Nor do I have any intention on being shut up on a concern that is very much justified. Posting anything in an open forum means you are welcoming the feedback from both sides of the coin, that's the risk you take in making anything at all public.

Well, I don't see anyone complaining about this issue except you and faiji, a majority doesn't care, and the people who have reset an instance are not going to get banned(so it would seem). To be honest its not an issue at all for the developers. Seeing as that is how the game is made. If you were to really think about it, there is nothing that can be done about it.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
tripelc55
Signomi
tripelc55
Signomi
tripelc55
iFaiji
SMH

Well, I don't see anyone complaining about this issue except you and faiji, a majority doesn't care, and the people who have reset an instance are not going to get banned(so it would seem). To be honest its not an issue at all for the developers. Seeing as that is how the game is made. If you were to really think about it, there is nothing that can be done about it.

since when is disappointment consider a complain.
as i recall cause i am looking at my own words i posted here on this topic. i never once started to complain other than said it is a shame and what i mean for saying that is because as OLDER expierince DMS players should know when not to do this sort of thing.

"but to have done that after being purposely reset just seems illegal to me and really lets them down:-signomi "

i do believe because of this sort of abuse. something called an ABUSE ring was formed. and for the record no one is talking about anyone getting banned.but because of YOUR comment quoting me this whole fiasco started. when i had said my piece and whoran just said "Fair enough" and we really left it at that.
"Posting anything in an open forum means you are welcoming the feedback from both sides of the coin, that's the risk you take in making anything at all public."-Signomi
^also falls under this.

"its not a glitch. all of Gaia is made that way...if you d/c in SS while everyone else is in undersea ledge. SS resets."-tripelC
i have encountered that glitch and i can say once you go back it blocks you from re entering ledge you can not compare ss to dms. specially when you have to consider loot wise and more effort to beat it. you cannot compare 30min of smeb with hours of dms work.
and even dms loot outweighs ss loot. specially for Kam when she drops "Epics and Essences"
if everyone would farm instances like so and let them. i believe the drop MP loots prices would be in worse condition than it already is...

Distinct Gaian

iFaiji
tripelc55
Signomi
tripelc55
Signomi

since when is disappointment consider a complain.
as i recall cause i am looking at my own words i posted here on this topic. i never once started to complain other than said it is a shame and what i mean for saying that is because as OLDER expierince DMS players should know when not to do this sort of thing.

"but to have done that after being purposely reset just seems illegal to me and really lets them down:-signomi "

i do believe because of this sort of abuse. something called an ABUSE ring was formed. and for the record no one is talking about anyone getting banned.but because of YOUR comment quoting me this whole fiasco started. when i had said my piece and whoran just said "Fair enough" and we really left it at that.
"Posting anything in an open forum means you are welcoming the feedback from both sides of the coin, that's the risk you take in making anything at all public."-Signomi
^also falls under this.

"its not a glitch. all of Gaia is made that way...if you d/c in SS while everyone else is in undersea ledge. SS resets."-tripelC
i have encountered that glitch and i can say once you go back it blocks you from re entering ledge you can not compare ss to dms. specially when you have to consider loot wise and more effort to beat it. you cannot compare 30min of smeb with hours of dms work.
and even dms loot outweighs ss loot. specially for Kam when she drops "Epics and Essences"
if everyone would farm instances like so and let them. i believe the drop MP loots prices would be in worse condition than it already is...

first off its not a glitch or cheat
its the way the game is made.
also the abuse ring was made because their was an actual glitch that people abused that was in the switches at the end before EB.
yes you are complaining about how they reset the instance.
and it is the same thing as SS being reset
it may not be the same area or take the same amount of time to complete
but what happens is still the same. the instance resets. if you don't like it then don't play

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
tripelc55

also the abuse ring was made because their was an actual glitch that people abused that was in the switches at the end before EB.
but what happens is still the same. the instance resets. if you don't like it then don't play

i play as i see fit and i play true to the game.
i dont think it was suppose to be part of the game in the first place, and if you like i can ask devs and forward their responses.. so please don't even bother saying it is .all you are basically saying the same thing over and over again. specially if your points are not validating. So if you cannot see other but your own point of view you should really stop quoting me on obviously a lost cause of a conversation. like i said idk why you decided to butt in on a matter me and whoran already took care off. so my final so called complain,i will not bother wasting my time answering any more of your post. have a good one ;D

Space Genius

SO CLOSE--WIPED AT 999 scream GIMME SOME OF YOUR LUCK WHORAN!

Distinct Gaian

iFaiji
tripelc55

i play as i see fit and i play true to the game.
i dont think it was suppose to be part of the game in the first place, and if you like i can ask devs and forward their responses.. so please don't even bother saying it is .all you are basically saying the same thing over and over again. specially if your points are not validating. So if you cannot see other but your own point of view you should really stop quoting me on obviously a lost cause of a conversation. like i said idk why you decided to butt in on a matter me and whoran already took care off. so my final so called complain,i will not bother wasting my time answering any more of your post. have a good one ;D

XD then ask them. Ask them if an area(such as DMS,SS,or any other) is supposed to reset after you leave it. That is what i have been telling you over and over again. And you keep telling me its not supposed to do that. AND it just so happens DMS is split up into 5 areas(YM,GR,HPR,CRYPT, AND BL) if they wanted to fix it so that you could not reset the instance of one area then they would have to make it all one area. I BET YOU they wont. Because that means they would have to redesign DMS.
AND again is someone resets an instance and just so happens to play threw it again. It is still not glitching/cheating or anything against ToS. tho it might be if you were to abuse this event of resetting the instance over and over again. But whoran did no such thing

Distinct Gaian

iFaiji

and you sig is BS
you STOLE tho's 3 UFO's from me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items