Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Entrepreneur

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
I would like to say congratulations on this giant achievement because like i had said no one has ever done this and achieved it, it was planned but not fullfield. but i also like to say i am disappointed and it, saddens me to learned that your that your so called "2nd G-glitched BL" was a Reset.
for that i cannot say congratulations other than i hope it type of thing is not repeated ever again...
SMH

Newbie Noob

w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
curtneko
challenge, or waste of time?

more of a challenge i guess.. no one's done it before.. so we agve it a go emotion_c8
Stupid and silly, you just used my method on how to get her stuck and using bump

o no we did it in 10 mins...... so ...... she was stuck lulz.
dat zero stuck method, dis excution of dat method

Sex Symbol

ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
curtneko

more of a challenge i guess.. no one's done it before.. so we agve it a go emotion_c8
Stupid and silly, you just used my method on how to get her stuck and using bump

if you sayy so o n o

Newbie Noob

w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
curtneko

if you sayy so o n o
yuh cant let u steal muh first observations ever made on dat zero stuck method, is shame do dat ms. wipe was first tank to excute muh method, smh

Sex Symbol

iFaiji
I would like to say congratulations on this giant achievement because like i had said no one has ever done this and achieved it, it was planned but not fullfield. but i also like to say i am disappointed and it, saddens me to learned that your that your so called "2nd G-glitched BL" was a Reset.
for that i cannot say congratulations other than i hope it type of thing is not repeated ever again...
SMH

fair enough.

Loyal Caretaker

How'd you manage it? Curious on how you did it~

Sex Symbol

ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter

if you sayy so o n o
yuh cant let u steal muh first observations ever made on dat zero stuck method, is shame do dat ms. wipe was first tank to excute muh method, smh

okies.

Newbie Noob

w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter

if you sayy so o n o

okies.
Broken Kam [BL] duh word will be spread so people can learn how to do a G-glitched BL by reading muh post at the end of the first page

Sex Symbol

ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter
w-h-o-r-a-n
ZeroDarkMatter

if you sayy so o n o

okies.
Broken Kam [BL] duh word will be spread so people can learn how to do a G-glitched BL by reading muh post at the end of the first page

go ahead. o3o its a game for everyone to enjoy.

Sex Symbol

Shannon-Jeva
How'd you manage it? Curious on how you did it~

owo
it isn't really hard after pin-pointing small places along the wall where she gets stuck... and basically, you don't need bu/bubu because she doesn't really attack anyone (apart from her occasional spazzes which are bound to happen). as DPSers, all 5 of us would just g on kam where she's stuck & attack... So when she does spazz, she won't get unstuck & we won't have to go thru the whole process of getting her re-stuck again xD It's really like a reg BL run w/o bats.. just that she doesn't attack anyone c:
emotion_bigheart

Shirtless Noob

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
Bearman George
HOW YOU GAIZ DO DAT? Seriously though, well done. 8D

with Scardy Cat xD j/k

Distinct Gaian

iFaiji
SMH

WHY YOU GOT TO BE A BUZZ KILL
you should just be happy for her. instead you just poke holes in her achievement.
tripelc55
iFaiji
SMH

WHY YOU GOT TO BE A BUZZ KILL
you should just be happy for her. instead you just poke holes in her achievement.

Actually I agree with her. It's fantastic that they managed to defeat her despite being G-glitched (albeit by taking advantage of ANOTHER glitch)—but to have done that after being purposely reset just seems illegal to me and really lets them down. :(

No matter who they are and what they do, I can't find respect for any crew who simply decides to reset a Lust instance after it's already been done. That—to me—is another form of abusing the game.

Blessed Genius

9,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
w-h-o-r-a-n
we killed BL on vase with kam's g glitch... 1 suis....

User Image

User Image

YAY OWO

What was everyones ringsets?? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items