• Partygoer 500
Happy anniversary!

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
kandykahne
So on it! Does this mean you've been together for four years now? Very sweet post, Darth. As far as showing her how amazing the zOMG community is, that shouldn't be a problem. This community is like no other! Gaia doesn't know how good they got it. Heading to her profile after my tank glow.

On a side note, how was the GR the other night? Attuned yet? Gonna be around to dms at all? Lemme know! heart

Yes, her and I have been together for four years now. It's been awesome and amazing! I can't believe how wonderful it feels to know that, not only have I truly been loved, but I truly love another. This has been like no other experience in my life.

The green room was pretty good, but everybody quit after we wiped the first round. I don't know why, though. We were all suppressed down to 11.4, and we still ended up killing at least 2 blood bats. I got plenty of shorbs, though. I noticed the community bar is way up there, so it looks like I'll be spending a lot of my weekend helping new people get their shorbs. I just hope my wife wants to come along. Wish me luck on that!

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
You only have to remember your wedding anniversary every 4 years. Sweet. xd

sssshhhhhhh. Don't tell anybody about that evil plot. Remember, the line goes like this: For a love as rare as ours, we must choose the most rarest of days on the calendar to get married. It has nothing to do with saving more money the other three years to buy powerups. At all!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Darth Daddicus
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
You only have to remember your wedding anniversary every 4 years. Sweet. xd

sssshhhhhhh. Don't tell anybody about that evil plot. Remember, the line goes like this: For a love as rare as ours, we must choose the most rarest of days on the calendar to get married. It has nothing to do with saving more money the other three years to buy powerups. At all!
Why you lie!

Generous Poster

Darth Daddicus

Not only do I wish you luck on that I commented on her profile urging her to return to our beloved zOMG.
I missed a couple of days of zOMG so I've only managed to get to 11.3 so far but I'm hoping to kick it up a notch in the next couple of days so that maybe we can try another GR run this weekend...
I'll keep my fingers crossed for that and her return...

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Today is the big day! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to me and Darth Step-Mommicus! Just out of curiosity, who in the world is </3'ing this thread? Jeeze! What's the matter with you? Weirdos!
Anyway, Darth Step-Mommicus is very happy with all of the well-wishers who have posted on her profile. Thank you so much for showing her how tight the zOMG! community is. If you have yet to wish my wife a happy anniversary, just click the picture and it will take you to her comment box. Help me out, guys!

User Image

Ruthless Autobiographer

Happy anniversary, you guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out