Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Archenemy

13,550 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Tax Evader 100
Yet when i attack monsters that stupid gun comes out . No sword but i have it equipped . Whats the problem ??

Ruthless Archenemy

13,550 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Tax Evader 100

Ruthless Archenemy

13,550 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Tax Evader 100

Ruthless Archenemy

13,550 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Tax Evader 100

Reindeer

ninja sword is an item for your avi, it doesnt work in-game as a sword
if you want to fight with a sword in-game, you need to obtain a hack or slash ring (keep playing the game or do quests until it drops one, since buying a ring off the mktplc is hella expensive)
the 'stupid gun' you're talking about is probably the guns guns guns ring, which is equipped to beginner players automatically, so if you double click an enemy, the first attack ring in your ring slots (in this case, guns guns guns) will be used XP

Ruthless Archenemy

13,550 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Tax Evader 100
Oeuf
ninja sword is an item for your avi, it doesnt work in-game as a sword
if you want to fight with a sword in-game, you need to obtain a hack or slash ring (keep playing the game or do quests until it drops one, since buying a ring off the mktplc is hella expensive)
the 'stupid gun' you're talking about is probably the guns guns guns ring, which is equipped to beginner players automatically, so if you double click an enemy, the first attack ring in your ring slots (in this case, guns guns guns) will be used XP

User Image

Thank you very much ♥ You're well informed about this kind of stuff ♥ I didn't know ...Thank you very much , This lifts all questions .

User Image
You should at least take the time to read the in-game help available from the menu.
It doesn't explain everything but it still helps a good deal with the basics.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Use your keys.
Target an enemy and use 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
to use your other rings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items