Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello it's Nariko, yeah yeah I know I changed my name anyway for this whole MMO thing I thought I'd make a thread for me and my friends since I know I'm so being in this thing and I wanted to make sure we're all on the same playing felid and what not kay^^
Ya this MMO is gonne be awesome not as good as WoW but still gravy
this was a random post btw just so i could get second post
mwahahahaha XD

Distinct Warlord

Take THIS thread to Chatterbox or the Clan Subforum.
Why? Because you aren't saying ANYTHING about the MMO, and If you want to make some kind of clan you've to go to the clan subforum.

Don't take me wrong, I'm saying this with all my good wave ^_^
I said please even and still random people post. TT.TT meanys. And hello if you have the ablity to read please use it. This is about the MMO and it's not about Clans it is about makeing me and my friends organized and prepared for when things really start happening understandable now?

Distinct Warlord

Emmett Cullen The Strong
I said please even and still random people post. TT.TT meanys. And hello if you have the ablity to read please use it. This is about the MMO and it's not about Clans it is about makeing me and my friends organized and prepared for when things really start happening understandable now?

Should I quote the rules? READ the stickies and see why your thread is in the wrong place.

PLEASE wink

Eloquent Lunatic

Emmett Cullen The Strong

Sounds like a Clan to me... a private Clan. *nodnod*

Invisible Prophet

we aren't here to spoil your fun just to push you in the right area thats all ^_^
1. Not a clan just friends.
2. I know what your foing I'm just the type of person to become very very defenseive and so I become a maga b***h.
3......I don't know how to move threads nor at the time did I know nor do I know now what pleace this thread goes ._.*too proud to have said that in the first place*
Emmett Cullen The Strong
1. Not a clan just friends.
2. I know what your foing I'm just the type of person to become very very defenseive and so I become a maga b***h.
3......I don't know how to move threads nor at the time did I know nor do I know now what pleace this thread goes ._.*too proud to have said that in the first place*

Clan Discussion if you want to turn your little group of 'friends' into a clan

Chatterbox otherwise.

P.S: Stop bumping useless threads people.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
It's true that this isn't a clan though the threads here have to discuss a specific topic about the MMO.

But just make a thread in the chatterbox and you'll get a few random bumpers but nothing too disruptive.

As far as moving this thread just leave it and the mods will take care of it and move it into the recycling bin.

Have a nice day ;3
Thsank you and agian sorry if I ended up sound like mega b***h because I got defensive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff