Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3

2,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The_Fooler
Computer Love
User ImageWhat?... Friends listen to Endless Love in the dark.

hi! ^.^*

*Notice: Unless you are named "Haba Ja Jingjaja", you may read only the "odd numbered words" (every other word beginning with the first) of the message above.
If you have violated that, then you hereby owe the sender 100 gold for each even numbered word you have read. This post is intended for the name mentioned. It contains information that is confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any review, dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or unauthorized employees of the intended organizations is strictly prohibited.
The contents of this post do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Computer Love™, her employees, students or affiliates.

...So I put my arms around you, around you.User Image
Go to the chatterbox with this!

Sometimes I think every forum should be a subforum in the chatterbox... that way you have to go through the chatterbox before going to any other tread...
Atlas
The_Fooler
Computer Love
User ImageWhat?... Friends listen to Endless Love in the dark.

hi! ^.^*

*Notice: Unless you are named "Haba Ja Jingjaja", you may read only the "odd numbered words" (every other word beginning with the first) of the message above.
If you have violated that, then you hereby owe the sender 100 gold for each even numbered word you have read. This post is intended for the name mentioned. It contains information that is confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any review, dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or unauthorized employees of the intended organizations is strictly prohibited.
The contents of this post do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Computer Love™, her employees, students or affiliates.

...So I put my arms around you, around you.User Image
Go to the chatterbox with this!

Sometimes I think every forum should be a subforum in the chatterbox... that way you have to go through the chatterbox before going to any other tread...
3nodding
The_Fooler
Itachi~atasuki
you know its such a drag though how long its gonna be i heard it was supposed to be released in october 08!!!! if thats true they might as well stop making iut i mean i want it to be on gaia but a whole year???????
Ok, stop being so selfish. They won't speed up their process for you. And another thing, it will be out BEFORE October 08', most likely. Plan on it being out around late this year, or early next year.

First off how is that being selfish?????? second of all thats what i heard im not saying its true so stop chewing my butt out!!!
yup thats true
Itachi~atasuki
The_Fooler
Itachi~atasuki
you know its such a drag though how long its gonna be i heard it was supposed to be released in october 08!!!! if thats true they might as well stop making iut i mean i want it to be on gaia but a whole year???????
Ok, stop being so selfish. They won't speed up their process for you. And another thing, it will be out BEFORE October 08', most likely. Plan on it being out around late this year, or early next year.

First off how is that being selfish?????? second of all thats what i heard im not saying its true so stop chewing my butt out!!!
1. It was selfish because you want it to be out faster, and if it's not, with your patience, you want them to drop the game and say "hmm, this is taking too long to make. Maybe we should just stop. Make everyone mad."
2. Then read the stickies so you're not saying false information.
3. I wasn't chewing your butt out.
im on ur side
just waiting for it is quite boring, when you dun know it will be out
GenTrigger
Actually your still early to the party.

MMO hasn't been released yet. Not for a few more months.

I hope it turns out good. ^_^
I nthink there should be guilds or groups in mmo and I think that u should choose like a certain power or unique ability and i think u should rank up or something and get stronger and have many places with its uniqueness and its own aura or something
the games coming in 1 month

DockTart rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Gogenman
the games coming in 1 month

You dont know that... Only teh dice know that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff