Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok!
You're not going to here, because this is the...

Wrong forum!
how are ppl suppposed to battle ??
You're not because IT'S NOT BEEN RELEASED!!
hes doing it on here because its a battle clan i need 3000 gold plz
ninga xtream

two things

1. there's a clan subforum, anything concerning clans (Aside from ways to implement them in-game) is spam in this forum

2. I don't give money to beggars, I give money to awesome people who do awesome posts...
ninga xtream
what the heck is a Ninga first of all.. and your a beggar who can barely stay on topic for 2 seconds
oh ya bump
Syaoran Moeroo
ninga xtream

two things

1. there's a clan subforum, anything concerning clans (Aside from ways to implement them in-game) is spam in this forum

2. I don't give money to beggars, I give money to awesome people who do awesome posts...

(This is not an exact reply to you xd )
1.(for the maker of te thread) you are in the wrong forums, besides you didnt even name a clan or watever so whats the meaning of wasting forums bandwith
2. i see people bumping here, this place is getting full of aroggant noobs, and they dont give a rats butt, wich is what gets me mad
3. people who as for donatins are gey...im just simply askingfor help, but people hwo are like "i need 1k please!" or "give me ur junk and gold" are noobs
4.sorry for this long message not completly concerning the poit of this thread bt, dd his thread have a point in the first place?
KiNg-No0B
Syaoran Moeroo
ninga xtream

two things

1.(for the maker of te thread) you are in the wrong forums, besides you didnt even name a clan or watever so whats the meaning of wasting forums bandwith
2. i see people bumping here, this place is getting full of aroggant noobs, and they dont give a rats butt, wich is what gets me mad
3. people who as for donatins are gey...im just simply askingfor help, but people hwo are like "i need 1k please!" or "give me ur junk and gold" are noobs
4.sorry for this long message not completly concerning the poit of this thread bt, dd his thread have a point in the first place?

User Image
greenteamsniper
KiNg-No0B
Syaoran Moeroo
ninga xtream

two things

User Image
READ!
KiNg-No0B
greenteamsniper
KiNg-No0B
Syaoran Moeroo
ninga xtream

two things

User Image
READ!

itd help if you went back and checked to see if you typed it right

300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Syaoran Moeroo
ninga xtream

two things

ditto >.>
noobz
greenteamsniper
KiNg-No0B
greenteamsniper
KiNg-No0B
Syaoran Moeroo
ninga xtream

two things

User Image
READ!

itd help if you went back and checked to see if you typed it right
have you noticd how far awy the "a" is from the "e", i tped gey like that, "askingfor" yu still know what it means, beside my internet is being GEY so watever, any noob can understand that, oh btw have you noticd y name?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff