• Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
BlueO2
Pandaz OwO
BlueO2
Pandaz OwO
BlueO2
Pandaz OwO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bumpu ~

Thank you Panda WooooW<3
I might get banned cause of the tittle : Join zOMG petition signed 1,044 (╯°□°)╯︵ ɐᴉɐפ

Nw Nw <3 . Naaah I don't think so,the flip part isn't that serious to be banned for talk2hand

You will never know Gaia's state of mind...

^ True that but it'd be ridiculous = A =

You will never know... since I have read Daniel's thread and where as Zero:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-items-info-update/t.94822437/

Daniel Hyuuga
Quote:
As zOMG has been shutdown due to security risks that may harm your account, and the items are no longer usable, we have decided to delete the zOMG items. Hope everyone will understand of the situation

SURPRISE!!!

~~~I'm really is that scared literally~~~

Zero Omega

Can guarantee you that is not the surprise.

Interesting.. I was wondering what the surprise could be but meh #hopeless atm emo regarding z! 's comeback.

Angelic Allegiant

Distinct Player

Distinct Player

TarantuIa
I sign.

I have asked her to add ya on the petition thread Petition

Distinct Player

Joyless Deception
*signs*

I have asked her to sign you up on the petition: Petition

Distinct Player

TarantuIa
I sign.

So many awsome ex-devs, players/Gaians on the list... yet Gaia "ignore" us totally...
I have posted this on my Gaia status:
Making some bucks from RIP zOMG! GJ Gaia. U deserve to get an article on Wall Street Journal. How to squeeze out the most from yr community.

my friend's status:

I just saw a list of some of the stuff coming from the grab bags. I worked my butt off for that stuff. ******** you Gaia, just ******** you

Distinct Player

Distinct Player

Distinct Player

I've signed other petition threads, and I'll sign this one two zOMG was the best part of saturday morning with my friends. Also because (for me) this isn't something that can't be let go. It's greedy, and a load of bull that they can't have at least a MMO going many users including myself have spent real money in that game and now I'll never be able to finish it...

Distinct Player

DH_Zelda_Fan
I've signed other petition threads, and I'll sign this one two zOMG was the best part of saturday morning with my friends. Also because (for me) this isn't something that can't be let go. It's greedy, and a load of bull that they can't have at least a MMO going many users including myself have spent real money in that game and now I'll never be able to finish it...

Zelda,
Pls do sign up on Scobre's petition. We have reached 1,067 sign ups incl 3 from the resigned devs: Mavdoc, Swarf and JK. Also remember not to spend any Gaia Cash. This is the only way to make Gaia listen to us.

I have made a thread to say thank you zOMG. and even pasted some screenies on page 16. You might like to read since zOMG is not there anymore and Gaia is boring.
I know how you feel. I have been leading/crewing alot since I am hardcore smebber/dms-er. I made so many friends through zOMG.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-thank-you-for-so-many-things/t.94761903/

everytime I am thinking about the joy/fun we all had.. I will cry ._.

Newbie Kitten

so gaia is officially getting rid of ZOMG? crying

Durem Lover

I just noticed I'm counted twice on that petition as number 359 and 368 eek

Distinct Player

Ninja JJ 9
so gaia is officially getting rid of ZOMG? crying

Yes.
Gaia didn't even bother to respond to any of the petitions. The only way to make Gaia listen is to stop buying any Gaia Cash. But right now Gaia is already dismantling zOMG.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff