Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
So I've been trying to do SMOB for what feels like forever, but every night I'm online no one is doing SMOB or EB. I'm guessing I have no choice but to try to schedule it in advance since I seem to have really crappy luck in finding crews when I'm actually available to play. So here's the deal:

I need four people to form a crew of 6 (I have one player agree already.) And it'd be awesome if at least one of those people has done SMOB before. I've never made it past the security switches as a solo player and would appreciate someone with experience.

I'm available Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening between 8 and 11pm (23rd, 24th and 25th.)

Please respond with dates and times you're available if you're interested, and I'll pick whatever day works best for everyone. I really wanted to do it this evening...but I checked all 3 servers and it's like a ghost town tonight. I wonder where everyone is...

Super Junior

Not a lot of people smob/eb anymore because the gold nerf is at 50k, and with this inflation, it's worthless.
I'd love to go for a run, but it might be helpful to say your timezone so we don't get confused. I'm at PDT, and I'm available this Wednesday and Thursday morning/afternoon.

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm in eastern time zone. So 8pm for me would be 5pm for you. Does that still work for Wednesday or Thursday?

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
I am happy to SMEB. It has been a while since I did any Shallow Sea/End Boss so I may need a bit of a refresher. I can bring any ring/buff at ten. I am usually available evenings PST Feel free to PM me when you are ready or a date/time if you set one

Super Junior

Zuko Reformed
I'm in eastern time zone. So 8pm for me would be 5pm for you. Does that still work for Wednesday or Thursday?

Mmm, depends. Even at that time I probably will barely have enough time to smob, if I'm lucky. We'll see.

Wheezing Exhibitionist

Zuko Reformed

★★★

--- I would love to join since I still have two more recipes to get ; o ; But I'm GMT and I can't do those times, if you're doing it earlier - afternoon/morning? I'd totes be in.

Noob

I'm EST too. I would love to join but not on Wednesday xp

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Alright, I'm online a little early, it's 7:36 eastern time, but Kaya and I are ready to go. Anyone who wants to join, please reply to this thread or PM me. We'll hang around a little while bc we'd like a nice large group, but we're going to head in soon.

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Alrighty...due to some MAJOR lag issues, most of my crew from tonight were either kicked off the internet or killed without even realizing it more than halfway through the mission. I'm kinda pissed. I thought the lag issues with ZOMG were fixed...but whatever.

We're going to try again tomorrow evening (thurs 24th) at 9pm EST (6pm for you westerners, LOL!) If all of my original crew shows up, then we still have 1 spot open. PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested. Thanks guys!

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kaya and I are both online, looking for that one more member. Anyone interested we'll be at the beach on Buzz Saw at 9pm in like 15 mins. Hope to see you then!

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
So after several failed attempts due to bad internet connections, lag of doom, and people having to leave early half way through the mission etc, we're going to go ahead and try again this evening at 7pm eastern. I have a total of 4 people and have 2 open spots. If anyone's interested we'll be on Buzz Saw. Meet us at the beach.

~Zuko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces