Welcome to Gaia! ::

ummmmm one question how can u be a Theif/Ninja if u use rings
if its all skill based you can still throw ninja stars. Be invisible. toss random items teleport set traps its all about the skills and stuff im sure if you were a ninja using ninja skills a summoner or whatever couldnt use those skills

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
NeverEden
From what Gaiapedia say or know to be true. These are the classes that Gaia battle mmo will have. The names are not so sure I belive...

" * Rifleman (Has been confirmed)
* Mage
* Thief
* Ninja
* Cleric
* Knight
* Archer?
* Engineer? (How else could we explain that spanner like weapon?) "

Thats OLD info from back in the day, we're not getting Classes any more.

That sites needs to be updated.

Enduring Werewolf

druids
*tranforms into diffrent types of animals*
there are classes its in the faqs or something maybe a sticky im sure i saw there were going to be classes

Tiny Shapeshifter

I'm a fan of Final Fantasy games so don't mind me listing out some of my favorite classes/skills. Well, warrior type classes doesn't really have much of a choice (slicing, stabbing, shooting, etc.) but I'm on the Magician side since I know more.

Also, I'm pretty sure that you make your own class however you like it with the combination of rings that you have. But nothing's wrong with helping those who ain't sure of how they want to fight yet.

Magicians
Wizard (aka Black Mage): Fire, Ice, Lightening, Frog (turn people to frogs), Poison.
Priest (aka White Mage): Cure, Protect, Shell, Revive, Regen, Esuna, Holy.
Time Mage: Haste, Slow, Gravity
Summoner: Calls out wildbeasts to aid. (Won't name copyrighted beasts)

Warriors
Knight: Power/strength break, critical hit
Archer: Accuracy up, double/multi-attack
Thief: Steal, Speed up/runaway

Others
Mediator: Scare, Cheer, Recruit
Beast Master/Tamer: Fight with/like a beast, tame/recruit monsters as pets.
Forgiving Future
~^*Mischellaneous*^~
Thief
*Steal Gold
*Charm (Seduces opposite sex and confuses them)
*Steal Item
Engineer

Engineer able to construct various arms, mechanical beings, explosives.
younglink5555
druids
*tranforms into diffrent types of animals*

Druid summon natural beings
Project Shirogitsune
maybe anoother skill that kinda alters part of the map, like .dot hack, for the cyber part of the cyber hunter

wait isnt some stuff like copy righted? and some stuff skills might conflict with other mmos and rpgs which could be sued right?

plus using rings is kinda copied from the anime series Mair

Tiny Shapeshifter

subzero9280
Project Shirogitsune
maybe anoother skill that kinda alters part of the map, like .dot hack, for the cyber part of the cyber hunter

wait isnt some stuff like copy righted? and some stuff skills might conflict with other mmos and rpgs which could be sued right?
We can always rename the skills. Such as regen will be auto-heal/cure. Esuna would probably be status-restore.
i hope there is a pirate type. or atleast something close to one.
i think i want to be something mage like i love using magic ^_^ but.. i want to be an archer >_> how will THAT work or maybe an assassin oh goodness so many decisions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff