Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, so I made a thread jokingly saying I was selling a +5 bump ring (which seemed to be taken seriously by a couple people, despite the fact that there hasn't even been a release date set yet, and that I mentioned a +2 Ham sandwich of invincibility. But, I digress...) and it was moved to the chatterbox. So I went and read through forum rules/guidelines and found this:

Ai-something Mod
When and How to Contact a Mod Directly

Here are some examples of when you should contact a mod directly:
o Jesusbots

So I wonder...WHAT is jesusbot? This might belong in Q&A, but it WAS in the guidelines for this forum, so I'm asking here. Is there a church of Jesusbot? Adventures of Jesusbot and friends? Jesusbot: the breakfast cereal?

Long-time Pumpkin

They were a plague!~ mad

A long time ago, or so it seems. Bot users would flood Gaia with "Jesusbots", the name coming from how they would set the account to do nothing but post religious messages throughout threads. And not small ones either, big page streachyones that made peeps all angry and stuff 3nodding

Since it's a kinda botty thingy, they have to be reported to mods ASAP 4laugh

Now, what has this got to do about the GBS system itself? 4laugh

Since isn't that what this forum is meant to discuss? Not what the rules of the forum are about 4laugh
Nothing, apparently. It was in the thread rules and guidelines for GBS, so I assumed it had something to do with GBS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff