Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

eliza_bunnypooh
Y u so negative all da time...More importantly why are you posting this if you're telling us to live life? Threads distract us from living. Just so you know..

nothing was negative
i was encouraging people to live life too because im sure all you know ive only was back on zomg doing dms for almost a month straight getting pissed a lot
then finally 2013 came i did real life things and fun
not saying i was a hermit 2012 because i sure as hell wasnt but i still need to get out from this
it just opens my eyes how much i need to take a break from the internet altogether

Explorer

iFaiji
Those that are consider "Not to have a life" are the ones helping lower levels get higher and teaching in-game people how to play.
for those that idk what you would consider having a life, seemed most likely are the ones that come to the forums just b***h and moan
just to sound like a classy smartass and to seeking attention.
i can tell, many are not amused by this. as seeing the responces.xD

i didnt say people dont have lives
tbh i dont see why most of you think its being directed at you
the only people it should be in reference to are the ones on 24/7 that we dont like
idgi i havent made a thread in over a week and come back with one that isnt bitching
it was more of an upbeat thread because i was feeling really good about life

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
VaniIla Coke
Serenade Sea
Ridiculous?

Playing a Lot?
Do you know how much time one can spend on other games like Minecraft, CoD, Halo etc etc etc. .
It's not just zOMG.

In a average day a child could prolly be playing for 1 hour - a possible of 10 hours or way more.

Or even DAYS. I see some people play Minecraft from 9am - 4am . yes im serious it's not teh other way around. get up at 9am. eat. play the damn game and then sit there like a rock or couch potato and simple play. all the way past midnight down to 4am. when FINALLY they get bored.

How often i play?

Depends. I could be playing a DMS run for 3-4hours if i gots time.
or 10minutes.

Hiatus comes when I have a lot of work.
I save family time when we actually plan on soemthing. other than that. I got off to my happy place on some sort of entertainment.

I dont find it ridiculous. I find that. It's just how people choose to spend their lives.

Not only that. But zOMG is one of teh highest "gold making" games there is aside from HoC and Facebook games. Just not as many players play the game as they used to.

true people do play other games as much as if they were playing zomg
sometimes you dont realize youve been playing non-stop for 3 weeks or so
well i guess people will do what they want
idk isnt it supposed to be unhealthy to play certain hours on games and being the on the computer
hell i havent seen any thing for myself being affected

That tends to happen to me. And my best friend.
I don't realize that I've been playing for more than 3 hours
The saying "time flies when your having fun" is kinda true.

Science has proven that too much can be yes, bad for health, but doesn't stop us, lol
Since too much time on the screen causes eye strain and sometimes headaches then you sit around too much the. You don't even know when was te last time you've drank or eaten,

The most I've gotten was a headache xD

Explorer

xSaiph
this

to be honest I also cannot deal with bluntness as well but I wished to learn this as part of my life experience. I hope this link settles anything

i think this is one of the best post i have seen on this site
this is very true
idk why anyone is taking offense to my post
i guess they misunderstood what i meant
i havent even been on zomg in a while so theres no reason for me to post a bitchy thread.....
Are you Filipino?

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
When I don't have school, I play for 10 hours. Its not just zOMG, I play other games as well. You can say i don't have a life, since the life I use to have was ruined by something personal.

kimbabini's Princess

Loyal Lover

16,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Falling For You 25
I play it way too much... sometimes i would stay up all night sometimes, just to get to another destination sweatdrop
It's so addicting .. u can get easy gaia gold

Explorer

Milaya_Moya_666
I play it way too much... sometimes i would stay up all night sometimes, just to get to another destination sweatdrop

i know
after stopping i realized how crazy it was for me to be on it for hours just to get the things i needed done
the weeks flew by though or so it seemed
lots of sleep lost what a shame

IRL Cat

VaniIla Coke
Milaya_Moya_666

i know
after stopping i realized how crazy it was for me to be on it for hours just to get the things i needed done
the weeks flew by though or so it seemed
lots of sleep lost what a shame
at the same time, no shame in it if you've nothing that needs to be done
i cant get past the loading screen so i cant ******** play or even try it out
this totally sucks

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
VaniIla Coke
how often do you guys play zomg? do you take a hiatus after a certain amount of time? make sure to live your life yall

Not much now. it's just DMs DMs DMS since no devs r doing this.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I made some great friends through the game so I still play when invited. Not like I have much of a life anyway.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
AbeIard
Are you Filipino?
What do you want to imply in this post?

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Quote:
its ridiculous playing zomg a lot

Quote:
how often do you guys play zomg? do you take a hiatus after a certain amount of time? make sure to live your life yall

All of z!F: "Is that...an OPINION??!"
Calm down guys. She isn't telling you what to do, she isn't telling you to live your life. It's merely a suggestion, she isn't pointing a gun to your head and saying to get off the computer. "Are you telling me how to live my life?" ...Really?

To stay on topic; I use to play...1-6 hours a day. Usually for regular YM runs, or a Gr-Kam-BL run. Not much anymore. I just stalk the forums now, seeing what people pull out of their asses.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I think people do texting a lot more than zOMG! rofl Why wasn't other more time consuming things including in this thread and just zOMG! targeted? zOMG! only has 400 average people playing at a time, so why does it matter how many people play? That's only 3% of Gaia users. Better to spend the day playing and having fun on a game than cybering all day in towns and rallies. dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff