Welcome to Gaia! ::

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I only fixate on games I personally find fun or pretty, and the replay value is super important to me. Nine days so far logged on Borderlands 2, 50+ hours on Odin Sphere, and probably 45 days playing zOMG from beta to last year.

Funny to note that I've also logged hours on final fantasy; maybe a total of 24 before I sold it back to the store. It just has to be playable for whatever I'm focusing on, I can't stand games that waste my time by making me grind the story line.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
zOMG! is life! scream

IRL Cat

Macroscopic Quasar
curtneko
Macroscopic Quasar
Your grammar is worse than curts
punctuation and capitalization is unnecessary, you're retarded if you can't understand my posts
i neva shaid i cuntent undhershand chur whords that c** out off ur mouth
well that obviously isn't true, since they're coming out of my fingers

Dangerous Shapeshifter

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Meguriuta
Enough time to nerf or maybe if I'm lucky, get a DMS run in.

Too true... Btw, what is the name of your wig item? It's really cool, so I'm curious!

Tenacious Sage

akahime4
Meguriuta

Too true... Btw, what is the name of your wig item? It's really cool, so I'm curious!

It's called Blue Rubble Stockings 3nodding It's one of my favorite hair mods as well and a reference to one of my favorite animes XD

Dangerous Shapeshifter

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Meguriuta
akahime4
Meguriuta

It's called Blue Rubble Stockings 3nodding It's one of my favorite hair mods as well and a reference to one of my favorite animes XD

Let me guess, BRS?

Tenacious Sage

akahime4
Meguriuta
akahime4
Meguriuta

Let me guess, BRS?

Yep. How did you know? xd
curtneko
Macroscopic Quasar
curtneko
Macroscopic Quasar
punctuation and capitalization is unnecessary, you're retarded if you can't understand my posts
i neva shaid i cuntent undhershand chur whords that c** out off ur mouth
well that obviously isn't true, since they're coming out of my fingers

speech bubbles
shhh

Dangerous Shapeshifter

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Meguriuta
akahime4
Meguriuta
akahime4
Meguriuta

Let me guess, BRS?

Haven't seen the series, but I watched the movie part. It was interesting. Youtube can get me interested in SO many genres. Unfortunately, the disconnected and dreamlike feel with no clear objective kinda turned me off... No offense. Couldn't find in me to watch the series. Liked the animation portion of it all, though. Very nice!

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Some of us don't even play it, we just meet with friends and stuff and just do what we like together! And we do have social life so you care to know! dramallama

Tenacious Sage

akahime4
Meguriuta
akahime4
Meguriuta
akahime4
Meguriuta

Let me guess, BRS?

Haven't seen the series, but I watched the movie part. It was interesting. Youtube can get me interested in SO many genres. Unfortunately, the disconnected and dreamlike feel with no clear objective kinda turned me off... No offense. Couldn't find in me to watch the series. Liked the animation portion of it all, though. Very nice!

I've seen the anime, but only 5min of the OVA. BRS is kind of a slice of life anime with the "other person being soul" concept. I will admit I like the series because of the feels and the concept, though there was no plot much XD Anyway, I'm aware that with BRS you either love it or hate it.
The animation is stellar. Really love the animation.

Interesting Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I play zOMG at 3:00 pm 3:30 am sometimes I can't play zOMG alot caz of skool or when I'm feeling sick 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I'll play zOMG! as much as I want to. It's fun and silly and makes me laugh. Tired of the boo hoo I don't have high tc because I have a life posts. I have a life both socially and spiritually, graduated with honors for a Bachelors in Science. I enjoy spending time with friends and family and every night I eat dinner with my family. If I have 400K TC, so what. I don't care, doesn't matter to me. All it shows is that I enjoy playing a game and it hasn't bored me after three years. So yeah stop judging people. Even my friend with the highest total charge I've seen has a full-time job. It's all about time management and after awhile total charge won't matter to you, but enjoying spending time with friends both online and in real life will. I honestly think there needs to be more regular players. zOMG! is still such a casual game compared to every single other MMO I've seen, so I find this thread silly.

Fuzzy Muse

curtneko
Macroscopic Quasar
punctuation and capitalization are unnecessary, you're retarded if you can't understand my posts

Fuzzy Muse

I don't play as often as I would like emotion_0A0

Too much real life to enjoy my virtual life emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out