Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

how often do you guys play zomg? do you take a hiatus after a certain amount of time? make sure to live your life yall

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ridiculous?

Playing a Lot?
Do you know how much time one can spend on other games like Minecraft, CoD, Halo etc etc etc. .
It's not just zOMG.

In a average day a child could prolly be playing for 1 hour - a possible of 10 hours or way more.

Or even DAYS. I see some people play Minecraft from 9am - 4am . yes im serious it's not teh other way around. get up at 9am. eat. play the damn game and then sit there like a rock or couch potato and simple play. all the way past midnight down to 4am. when FINALLY they get bored.

How often i play?

Depends. I could be playing a DMS run for 3-4hours if i gots time.
or 10minutes.

Hiatus comes when I have a lot of work.
I save family time when we actually plan on soemthing. other than that. I got off to my happy place on some sort of entertainment.

I dont find it ridiculous. I find that. It's just how people choose to spend their lives.

Not only that. But zOMG is one of teh highest "gold making" games there is aside from HoC and Facebook games. Just not as many players play the game as they used to.
I spend way too much time on any sort of sandbox game. For zOMG? Same.

Tenacious Sage

Enough time to nerf or maybe if I'm lucky, get a DMS run in.

Salty Aggressor

Y u so negative all da time...More importantly why are you posting this if you're telling us to live life? Threads distract us from living. Just so you know..

IRL Labtech

Time spent on something one enjoys is not time wasted. This is what they want to do while they are alive, so let them be.
Your grammar is worse than curts

IRL Cat

Macroscopic Quasar
punctuation and capitalization is unnecessary, you're retarded if you can't understand my posts

IRL Cat

eliza_bunnypooh
Y u so negative all da time...More importantly why are you posting this if you're telling us to live life? Threads distract us from living. Just so you know..
another "i didn't fully read the thread but am going to assume it's the same as all your other threads" post

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
emotion_donotwant emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Dreamer of Perfection
emotion_donotwant emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom
Is that some sort of equation question

Rogue

Errrr who are you to tell me what to do with my life?
I have completed my bachelor degree and currently continuing to my postgraduate degree. Have a proper social life and live my life. It's all a matter of time management.
If you can't do that then learn how to be more organized

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
I usually wake up about 8-9 am..
And I End up playing around on internet(most likely zOMG/HoC) until 2-3 pm.
Then I live outside the internet after that.
I actually do have a life guise! emotion_kirakira

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I spend a lot of time on zomg because I'm supposed to be resting my body. I'm not really allowed to go out, run around, have a life. 4laugh But my friends do visit me, sometimes.

But, admittedly, I don't play zomg as much as I used to. My computer has been really laggy lately. Can't smeb/smob, and even dms is a bit annoying at times. I could spend hours on it. Dms run after dms run. I could probably spend a whole day on it, if I wanted. But, because of lag, I've migrated back to skyrim on my xbox.

In short, I don't have a life, let me play my damn veed-ya games.
curtneko
Macroscopic Quasar
punctuation and capitalization is unnecessary, you're retarded if you can't understand my posts
i neva shaid i cuntent undhershand chur whords that c** out off ur mouth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces