Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Businesswoman

9,350 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm having some issues with ZOMG. Does anyone know whats going on?
My orbs, and GC aren't showing up. Besides that my Gold is in the negative for about 60,000,000. I've tried to exiting and re-entering the games, but the same thing happens. Is anyone having the same issues? confused

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lia_Mia25
I'm having some issues with ZOMG. Does anyone know whats going on?
My orbs, and GC aren't showing up. Besides that my Gold is in the negative for about 60,000,000. I've tried to exiting and re-entering the games, but the same thing happens. Is anyone having the same issues? confused

It's going down for maintenance on Tuesday for an undetermined amount of time...hopefully to fix many problems like this and people not being able to log in.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

GC count shouldn't be an issue since you can't use it there, the in-game shop is broken.
The gold count has derped since the inflation got bad, it simply can't handle such big numbers because it wasn't made to handle them.

The orb count however, that's a bigger issue, are you sure you have orbs?
And are you not just looking at shadow orbs?

Heart Businesswoman

9,350 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Whispers of Delusion
GC count shouldn't be an issue since you can't use it there, the in-game shop is broken.
The gold count has derped since the inflation got bad, it simply can't handle such big numbers because it wasn't made to handle them.

The orb count however, that's a bigger issue, are you sure you have orbs?
And are you not just looking at shadow orbs?

I have plenty of orbs (there showing up in inventory) it just when I play the game.
Hopefully with maintenance going on these little glitches will get fixed. Thanks for all the help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff